By James4929 - 08/01/2010 00:25 - United Kingdom

Today, I was on a long-haul plane journey home from my holiday. After 5 hours, I decided to stretch my arms whilst watching a movie. Little did I know that a little girl was approaching, running down the aisle as my arm stretched out. I accidentally clothes-lined a little 9 year old girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 327
You deserved it 4 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brats parents should have their child under control.

CyclonePsycho 1

You know Twinklestar, I am glad you are privileged enough to be able to fly first-class anytime you want. But the rest of us simply can't chose the more expensive options. It's not up to everyone else to adjust themselves accordingly because children are roaming around the plane like little demons. YOU need to control YOUR kids. Is it too much to ask that school-aged kids not act like maniacs in tight crowded spaces? Just because we expect that kind of crap doesn't mean we should tolerate it. Sure she was just going to the bathroom. But why wasn't she walking? Babies and toddlers acting up is one thing, but that girl should have been taught better than to run down the aisle of a plane. Nine years old is old enough to know how to behave in public. She's not "little" by any standards.

Comments

That'll teach the kid to run on an airplane. Hope her parents didn't give you a hard time.

Well, no one deserves to be hurt, but it was her fault.

Thunderbender 2

SHE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT KNOW WHO THE **** YOU WERE!!! YOU DA JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!!!!!!

abrasive_punk 0

Maybe her parents shouldn't have been letting the little brat run around like a maniac. You sir, are my hero.

maybe she was going to the bathroom, dumbass

Nine year olds are able to notice in time when they need to go to the bathroom so they can WALK there in stead of running. Of course, the fact that the girl was running in stead of walking does not make her deserve to be whacked that hard. Her parents just should have been told to teach their child some manners. But then again, OP didn't do it on purpose.

Haha that's just awesome. I hate kids and she so deserved it.