By kandykrazed17 - 23/05/2009 12:14 - United States

Today, I was leaving work when some creeper start following me. When he asked me for my name, I immediately gave him a fake one. He just laughed and said “I hope to see you soon.” He used my real name. First AND last. I was still wearing my name tag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 231
You deserved it 29 403

kandykrazed17 tells us more.

lol first of all i work at a WAMU where our name tags give our full name so no lies there. secondly, this guy was twice my age. i was not being bitchy at all. he said hi and then i smiled and said hi back. it's one thing when you greet someone. it's another when you keep following them asking personal questions. i didn't give a fake name on purpose. it was just a natural reaction. lol but yea i guess it wasn't smart to walk out with my name tag still on. o and btw not to be rude but i took AP english so i'm pretty sure i know how to use “proceeded” in a sentence correctly. it's not my fault if other ppl don't or overuse it.

Top comments

notsofriendly 17

Following her isn't creepy? Pretty sure it is. Some guys act like girls owe them a chance, but we don't owe anyone anything, and we're not "close-minded bitches" for not wanting to share our personal information when we don't feel comfortable.

Comments

29 hits the nail on the head. Many teenage girls scream for attention, but when they finally get it from someone who isn't the hot jock or the sexy class clown, they pull out the stalker/creeper card. But then again, every teenage girl thinks Edward Cullen is sexy and romantic. Where do you think guys get the ideas from? You're digging your own grave people.

I would be freaked out too, but I would have said my real name. & then start walking faster maybe. but i did enjoy your using the word "creeper" because it's my favorite. haha.

ohhhhshizzz 0

#75: GENERALIZER MUCH? A, you sound very idiotic because EDWARD CULLEN ISN'T REAL. B, No every teenage girl does not, because I for one don't, and many of my friends don't. Besides you don't even KNOW every teenage girl do you? And I don't even want attention, CREEPY OLD GUYS talk to me when I'm walking down the street. Nothing provacative on either, just jeans and a t-shirt. It is NOT my fault that I have the curse of curves, and I am not going to walk around in a Nun's outfit because of some creepy guys. But you can NOT tell me that I scream for attention, especially the negative attention. Because I don't. Jackass.

#77 (or 76, FML is ******* up with the numbers on my computer) - If you talk like you type, then I am very grateful that I don't know you. All I hear when I read your post is typical teen girl bullshit. "Curse of curves"? Yeah, I do have a radio, and I do know that song. Please, grow up. Not every guy is staring at you, and you are EXACTLY the type of person I was talking about. Maybe you and the OP can start a Facebook group together.

Yulia_fml 0

hey #77 Azurea, care to support your previous statement which I effectively debunked in #70 and 72? Or do you only come up with responses when you think you have a chance at being right?

Yulia - I don't "get off" on being sure about things. I just AM sure about things. You make generalizations, I make generalizations. She was leaving work, not walking down the street alone. You act as if she's walking down a dark city alley alone at night. She's not. She's exaggerating the story because she likes the attention she gets because of the story. Forgive me, for I did not accurately convey my thoughts in my previous post. Many women enjoy the attention they get from telling exaggerated stories.

So Yulia...what are you doing next Friday?

Yulia_fml 0

#79, ok, we both have noticed that women tell stories to get attention. But what you don't seem to understand is that they don't complain because they enjoy the attention. They do it as a way of coping with negative experiences. Women don't ENJOY negative attention. Women don't ENJOY telling stories about negative attention either. Once you understand this, you might actually not seem like such a jerk to every woman who is reading your comments on here.

Yulia - "Women don't ENJOY telling stories about negative attention either." False. Also, the internet is anonymity incarnate. I don't CARE if women on this site think I'm a jerk. You saw my profile.