By kandykrazed17 - 23/05/2009 12:14 - United States

Today, I was leaving work when some creeper start following me. When he asked me for my name, I immediately gave him a fake one. He just laughed and said “I hope to see you soon.” He used my real name. First AND last. I was still wearing my name tag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 231
You deserved it 29 403

kandykrazed17 tells us more.

lol first of all i work at a WAMU where our name tags give our full name so no lies there. secondly, this guy was twice my age. i was not being bitchy at all. he said hi and then i smiled and said hi back. it's one thing when you greet someone. it's another when you keep following them asking personal questions. i didn't give a fake name on purpose. it was just a natural reaction. lol but yea i guess it wasn't smart to walk out with my name tag still on. o and btw not to be rude but i took AP english so i'm pretty sure i know how to use “proceeded” in a sentence correctly. it's not my fault if other ppl don't or overuse it.

Top comments

notsofriendly 17

Following her isn't creepy? Pretty sure it is. Some guys act like girls owe them a chance, but we don't owe anyone anything, and we're not "close-minded bitches" for not wanting to share our personal information when we don't feel comfortable.

Comments

californiaroll 0
angel03260 0

93- i was kind of kidding about the tazer... but swiss army knives are extremely useful in alot of situations.

birds_fml 7

Young guys aren't creepy unless they appear homeless or drugged. Creepy guys are the guys that are old enough to be your dad, hitting on you like they think they're still 20 or something.

Sessee 4

#4 maybe she's just paranoid.

did you tell your mommy????????????????

what the **** is wrong with you #4? i wouldnt give someone my name if i didnt know the person and he/she was a person on the street!!!!!!!!!!!!

what does OP mean????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

#101 - Please learn to read before commenting. Dumbass.

OH WOW, SOMEONE KNOWS YOUR NAME! CALL THE COPS! QUICK! get the **** over it.

#101: You are commenting on yourself? You must have low self esteem. OP- Yeah, that would be a little creepy. Just walking along and I guy wearing a green plad jacket with a few holes in it comes up and asks for your name. O.O