By kandykrazed17 - 23/05/2009 12:14 - United States

Today, I was leaving work when some creeper start following me. When he asked me for my name, I immediately gave him a fake one. He just laughed and said “I hope to see you soon.” He used my real name. First AND last. I was still wearing my name tag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 231
You deserved it 29 403

kandykrazed17 tells us more.

lol first of all i work at a WAMU where our name tags give our full name so no lies there. secondly, this guy was twice my age. i was not being bitchy at all. he said hi and then i smiled and said hi back. it's one thing when you greet someone. it's another when you keep following them asking personal questions. i didn't give a fake name on purpose. it was just a natural reaction. lol but yea i guess it wasn't smart to walk out with my name tag still on. o and btw not to be rude but i took AP english so i'm pretty sure i know how to use “proceeded” in a sentence correctly. it's not my fault if other ppl don't or overuse it.

Top comments

notsofriendly 17

Following her isn't creepy? Pretty sure it is. Some guys act like girls owe them a chance, but we don't owe anyone anything, and we're not "close-minded bitches" for not wanting to share our personal information when we don't feel comfortable.

Comments

MsMessedUp 0

Lol wow i hope he leaves you alone! thats pretty creepy

rinariot_fml 0

Places actually do have last names on name tags. I know at some places they let you make your own name tag, for example, the mall here. and i'm sure there are other places where they have first and last names on name tags, it's not impossible.

crownme 0

well he's the idiot for asking you for your name when you had a nametag on

lmmmr 0

#29 - What indication is there that she wanted the attention? Either I am missing something, or you are an arrogant, bitter, presumptuous jerk.

How is the OP a bitch? Depending on where you live, somebody following you around is really scary and most likely, they're not just being a "nice guy." You don't FOLLOW someone because you just want to get to know them.

im confused.....whats with all the proceeded crap

that_guy321 2

anyone saying YDI is an asshole...

speedydrumstix 0

#4 good point. and she was still wearing her ******* name tag idiots.

#50 - If you are going to make a comment like that, explain WHY you feel that way. Otherwise, your comment is pointless. Why doesn't she deserve it?

Well just think if you wore a burka and never left you home you wouldn't be in this situation. Welcome to being into a society. You will meet plenty of people that may not conform to your personal standards that may not be a creep at all and just want a person to talk to for a little while. I have meet plenty of people that visually and behaviorally freaked me out only to find out they are a perfectly friendly person who just want to talk to someone because they are lonely or whatever. Of course you should want to protect yourself, I wasn't there to see it but many women today jump to paranoid conclusions all too easily. Carry some pepper spray or a taser whatever makes you feel safer to have for all you know you could have made an acquaintance to chat with every once in a while.