By kandykrazed17 - 23/05/2009 12:14 - United States

Today, I was leaving work when some creeper start following me. When he asked me for my name, I immediately gave him a fake one. He just laughed and said “I hope to see you soon.” He used my real name. First AND last. I was still wearing my name tag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 231
You deserved it 29 403

kandykrazed17 tells us more.

lol first of all i work at a WAMU where our name tags give our full name so no lies there. secondly, this guy was twice my age. i was not being bitchy at all. he said hi and then i smiled and said hi back. it's one thing when you greet someone. it's another when you keep following them asking personal questions. i didn't give a fake name on purpose. it was just a natural reaction. lol but yea i guess it wasn't smart to walk out with my name tag still on. o and btw not to be rude but i took AP english so i'm pretty sure i know how to use “proceeded” in a sentence correctly. it's not my fault if other ppl don't or overuse it.

Top comments

notsofriendly 17

Following her isn't creepy? Pretty sure it is. Some guys act like girls owe them a chance, but we don't owe anyone anything, and we're not "close-minded bitches" for not wanting to share our personal information when we don't feel comfortable.

Comments

Yulia_fml 0

Azurea - Ok, if you don't want to believe me on this, go ahead and keep believing that they do enjoy it. It's only gonna hurt YOU and limit the way you relate to women in the long run. I know I don't enjoy it and I also know that I still do it because it's my way of releasing stress. Getting rid of negative feelings and enjoying something are really not one and the same. hahaha Friday night? That depends on whether you're a jerk in real life just like you are on "anonymity incarnate"

angel03260 0

azurea- if you think she is exaggerating the story because she likes the attention, then stop giving it to her. you commenting it is just giving her more attention. i do not like negative attention, if something like this happens to me, yes, i will tell my friends just to talk about it & so someone knows. i would not like it if a man twice my age came up to me when i was alone, not at all. thats just creepy.

Yulia_fml 0

hahaha angel03260^, i think you made him stop commenting! ...too bad, i was looking forward to a response =D

Nothing more to say really. It seems we have reached a stalemate! I've moved on, and I suggest the OP does the same. By the way Yulia, I'm having some trouble finding your FML. I'm quite interested in it.

SurpriseButtseks 0

Where do you work that puts your last name on your name tag? Most places don't do this for exactly this reason.

#88 - She already said WAMU. I see how you couldn't understand that through her broken English.

#74, I'm sure you'd love it if an unwashed, much-older woman hit on you. Or an ugly woman. Or an intimidating woman, etc. Since you like women, it must follow, with your logic, that you would love *every* woman.

Yulia_fml 0

I'd tell you, but I feel like it's against fmylife rules to talk about stuff besides this post. Jewelsss354 on AIM. I bet this will be deleted also =/

angel03260 0

ha but this is one reason that i have a swiss army knife in my bag and a tazer in my car. always be prepared. life lesson lol

#92 - I think most people would call that paranoid, not prepared.