By kandykrazed17 - 23/05/2009 12:14 - United States

Today, I was leaving work when some creeper start following me. When he asked me for my name, I immediately gave him a fake one. He just laughed and said “I hope to see you soon.” He used my real name. First AND last. I was still wearing my name tag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 231
You deserved it 29 403

kandykrazed17 tells us more.

lol first of all i work at a WAMU where our name tags give our full name so no lies there. secondly, this guy was twice my age. i was not being bitchy at all. he said hi and then i smiled and said hi back. it's one thing when you greet someone. it's another when you keep following them asking personal questions. i didn't give a fake name on purpose. it was just a natural reaction. lol but yea i guess it wasn't smart to walk out with my name tag still on. o and btw not to be rude but i took AP english so i'm pretty sure i know how to use “proceeded” in a sentence correctly. it's not my fault if other ppl don't or overuse it.

Top comments

notsofriendly 17

Following her isn't creepy? Pretty sure it is. Some guys act like girls owe them a chance, but we don't owe anyone anything, and we're not "close-minded bitches" for not wanting to share our personal information when we don't feel comfortable.

Comments

eeee93757 0

I'll see you tonight, miss.

I agree with number 7. This "proceeded" crap has got to stop

To everybody who says she's a closed-minded bitch: have you ever lived in a big city? When somebody is following you around asking things about you, you don't sit there and go, "Oh gee, maybe they're a nice guy." It's not called being closed-minded, it's called erring on the side of caution. It would be different had she been in a coffee shop and he came up to her in line. He was following her, on the street, asking personal information. You don't **** around with that.

debbiedowner2 0

#7,23= agreed. You're own fault for acting like a douche.

Nai_fml 0

21: I'm under the assumption that the guy said "I hope to see you soon, [insert name here]."

Another bitch undeserving of the attention she craves so badly. Was he REALLY a creeper? And did you REALLY have to be such a bitch to him? Please...just stop thinking that you are so damn important.

just so you know, pepper spray is the reason men don't ask women for directions

lmmmr 0

#25 - You are in no position to complain about the grammatically correct usage of proceeded when you can't manage to use the correct form of "your." Fail. And seriously, in a city it would be incredibly naive to assume the guy has no shady motives. There's nothing at all wrong with the way the OP responded.