By f*ckingdisgusted - 27/08/2011 01:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was installing updates on my 16 year old daughter's laptop, when I got the urge to snoop around. I found a 5,000 word sex story involving her and the Edward and Jacob weirdos from the Twilight movies. I can't even look her in the eyes. I can't believe I raised this freak. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 689
You deserved it 56 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol! Don't go snoop around her stuff! But that is weird...

Comments

All I can say is...AWWWWWWK-WORD! I went through a Twilight phase too, but that's just creepy!

I thought all you could say was awkward? What was that part afterwards, secret content?

HarrietPotter239 0

Fanfiction is one hell of a thing.

I understand your pain, but you kinda phrased it in a very mean manner.

NUTZ4LUTZ 0

it's called fanfiction! there are alot of people that write it...

suitgirl5 5

To everyone saying he's a bad dad for snooping, guess what shes 16, a minor, and if her dad wants to he can. Sorry, but it's the truth. If more parents treated their kids like kids and snooped more I'd know less people with drug addictions and out of control lives. It's not invasion of privacy, and if she's not doing anything illegal or age inappropriate then she's in the clear. Sucks about Twilight though, her and my mom would probably gush over Twilight erotica.

Still shouldn't have called her a freak....

Or shared the news of his discovery with the internet.

suitgirl5 5

It's anonymous, so unless he said "My daughter is Jane Brown in Pittsburgh" it's not really embaressing her.

blahahahaSadFace 0

it is if she looks on the site a lot. cuz he did say" I was updating my daughter's computer " and I'm sure she knows about her own story so you are slightly wrong there. and another thing sometimes it is good to snoop if some kids are into drugs or whatever( even though most of the time it is BECAUSE. of the parents they do them) doesn't mean he should have looked into her PRIVATE files I'm sure she would have marked stories, or something along those lines. It's the same as having a diary, that you'd poured your heart an soul into, and then having a bully condemn you for it. and he is being a bully by posting it on the web, not talking to her about any of it, and then going around calling her a freak.

suitgirl5 5

Most kids don't do drugs because of their parents, it's bc of peer pressure. That's a horrible and immature excuse either way though, to do drugs is a purely personal decision that no one "makes you do", its a horrible thing to do and parents usually don't want their kids on drugs. Your argument is invalid.

Um. Rude. Really? "I can't believe I raised this freak"? There's probably been loads worse, count yourself lucky you didn't find THAT stuff. And until you do (find weirder stuff or forget about it), try not to refer to your children as weirdos or freaks because they can probably tell you're thinking it and it will mess them up. Worse (but I'm not sure that's so weird anyway).

LiveLaughFML 10

to tell you the honest truth, this doesn't surprise me at all. SO many teens make "fanfics" or basically a story revolving their idol. some of them are sexual, too. :P

Epsilonyx 15

"I can't believe I raised this freak."? You sound like the kids that bullied me throughout middle school.

JJ1989 6

What's so wrong about writing fanfiction? I write it—not Twilight, but still. Maybe writing is her passion and she's sixteen. Give her a break.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Seems like her 'passion' might lie elsewhere.

sxe_beast 11

I think its bit extreme to call her a freak. Its normal to fantasize about things and I guess kind of normal to write sexual stories about them?! IDK. Maybe the topic isn't something you like. Be glad she's getting her sexual desires out through pen to paper (finger to keyboard w/e) and not slutting it up with any guy she meets... Or hopefully not.