By FuckYou - 02/07/2012 06:07 - United States - Santa Maria

Today, I fell down my stairs while holding a carton of eggs I was going to use to egg my ex-boyfriend's house. Karma's definitely a bitch to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 649
You deserved it 54 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randomthing 22

You were going to egg a house? How old are you? Twelve?

Comments

Fortunately, karma is only a bitch to bitches who deserve it.

bigtaytay 13

OP is the real bitch here, that's the way she's gonna handle it? Eggs? I bet the breakup was probably her fault too but she's just blaming him

Karma is not a bitch, it gives you exactly what you deserve.

DKParth13 5

But make sure that bitch is beautiful!

Oreohugzpenny 4

Karma the bitchiest revenge on they planet.

MindFreakazoid 10

Op's the bitch. Karma's the justice. YDI!

I had a friend named Karma. She changed her name cause everyone kept calling her a bitch. Now we say, 'Jenny's a bitch'. Cause she is. Plan=Backfired.

xactownife 7

Karma's only a bitch if you are.

Finally karma actually teaches someone a lesson. I'm sure had op been successful in her master scheme, karma would have slapped her harder.

Karma's only a bitch if you actually believe in it. On a realistic note, just watch your step next time, and go slowly when carrying things.

TriflingAllDay 6
IAmAZero 0

143- Realistic? How lame is THAT?

dsbs 9

Real life? I've never heard of that server

myalleyway 9

karma's only a bitch if you are

randomthing 22

I thought it sounded like she got eggxactly what she deserved.

Of course she deserved it. Egging an exs house sounds like something a middle schooler would do. Grow the heck up.

The irony of the sentence "grow the heck up" is killing me!

aleeshttylXD 9

maybe OP is a middle schooler....

Karma's not the only bitch in this story..

57: Maturity is about behaviors, not words.

Did you land sunny side up or were you all scrambled? O.o

Inheritance 10

That's eggactly what you deserve OP! ..sorry lame pun..

At least isn't the word I'd use. "Unfortunately" seems more fitting here...

Well. If she was holding a knife...he must have been a really horrible boyfriend.

karma forced you to egg your own house hahaha

hockeyoceancity 13

Today, I fell down my stairs while holding a carton of eggs I was going to use to egg my ex-boyfriend's house. Karma's definitely a bitch to me. FML Read the first sentence. That is the karma.

82- she's saying that she kinda egged her own house because her staircase has eggs all over it. So she egged her own house.

I don't see why 4 got thumbed down, her comment is technically true.

jjh1978 11

Because people are stupid that's why.

Mr_Que_Dijo23 5

Well wasn't that an egg-cellent outcome. Anyone? No? Ok.. *back to the cave*

superguy101 0

Pun I hate pun I hate you I love..... EVERYTHING

Apparently adding "back to the cave" to any silly comment makes it not silly. Good to know.. *back to the cave*

xXxIracebethxXx 14
hockeyoceancity 13

How's the internet connection in your cave? Mine has been getting fuzzy lately... Do you have "Imaloner" or "darkholeabyss" internet connection?

I was gonna thumb your comment, but it was on 69 thumbs so I didn't want to spoil it. (:

Do people still find that 69 thumbs thing funny? I never have, I must be missing out on the grown up stuff. :(

Hahahhahahaha nice. Well imma go now * back to the cave *

well I think you're a bitch. I have no regrets. I embrace your thumbs down, fml community.

You were going to egg a house? How old are you? Twelve?

hockeyoceancity 13

Judging by the mature username saying she is 12 is maybe pushing it too...

87- tswizz was referring to OP's maturity level, not the difficulty of the task.

I've fantasized about egging my ex's house but I wouldn't actually do it.... And he recently told me I was just something for him to stick his **** in. What did your ex do that you feel the need to be so childish? You can't feel hate for your exes no matter how they treated you. Hate is a strong feeling, just like love. It's better to not feel anything for them and move on. *preach mode off*

reallytho3 11

He needs something to stick his dick in? Give him this list: A blender A garbage disposal A meat grinder A transvestite hooker with chlamydia Lorina Bobitt's mouth A shredder A pencil sharpener A guillotine That one chick from 'Teeth' ...I'm outta ideas.

#149 Heh, for the strangest reason I thought of "Will it Blend?" :P That episode might be almost as entertaining as the glow stick one... Almost.

hotPinklipstick 24

This is an eggcellent display of karma. What else were you eggspecting?

10- you're so original! Where did you come up with that one? (sarcasm)

hotPinklipstick 24

Well I didn't see 5's comment when I wrote this, so I apologize that my pun wasn't that good.

TriflingAllDay 6

insta-karma indeed. you're supposed to forget about him and move on, if he was a bad person karma will get him too