By f*ckingdisgusted - 27/08/2011 01:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was installing updates on my 16 year old daughter's laptop, when I got the urge to snoop around. I found a 5,000 word sex story involving her and the Edward and Jacob weirdos from the Twilight movies. I can't even look her in the eyes. I can't believe I raised this freak. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 689
You deserved it 56 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol! Don't go snoop around her stuff! But that is weird...

Comments

Ranora 9

I think your thinking she is a freak becausse you liked it!

iDaniel525 8

I heard the first 250 words described their penes.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Am I the only one who thinks OP was the one who paid for the laptop?

That right there is horrible parenting... Shouldn't you be guiding her and helping her instead of trashing her on the internet? When you approach her, don't make her feel embarrassed. Make her feel comfortable, then explain (NICELY) why this isn't right. Then ask her, "can you apologize to me for doing this?" if she does, hug and say I forgive you, then go and delete it together. If she doesn't ask her why she thinks she shouldn't have to say she's sorry. And work to find a solution.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

I think you misunderstand why it's disturbing. It's not morally wrong to have self-written sexual fantasies. There's no 'solution' to work to here, other than OP learning not to snoop through his horny teenage daughter's secret files. The only thing OP's daughter should be sorry for is picking such a shitty franchise to fangasm over.

You should not call your daughter a freak...

PurpleWaffles 2

Hahaha ydi don't snoop unless you can handle it.

jazzybaby179 22
TThomas141 5

Wow call your own daughter a freak you're an ass