By f*ckingdisgusted - 27/08/2011 01:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was installing updates on my 16 year old daughter's laptop, when I got the urge to snoop around. I found a 5,000 word sex story involving her and the Edward and Jacob weirdos from the Twilight movies. I can't even look her in the eyes. I can't believe I raised this freak. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 689
You deserved it 56 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol! Don't go snoop around her stuff! But that is weird...

Comments

Jazzalyn 10

FML for being unfortunate enough to find someone like that but YDI for snooping around on your daughter's laptop (because if you didn't you wouldn't have found it.)

kickazz16 15

Hey, she's 16, everyone likes reading about sex at that age. Chill.

You are so cruel. That is totally creative of her to write something. I think you're jealous of her talent and you can't look her in the eyes because were turned on by her writing. (Not by her though that would be eww)

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

50 - you're the daughter, aren't you?

Sex isn't something a 16-year-old girl should be getting creative about.

#50, you have a really creepy smile in your profile picture.

valerie11_23 0

Well that's what you get for looking through your daughters stuff

I can't believe you are calling your daughter a freak... It's true twilight sucks, but still you should love your daughter no matter what and by calling her a freak and putting this on FML ? It just seems very harsh and not fair to her... That is just my opinion though.

tsume24 3

I'm fairly certain the last line was added by the admins to make it "funnier" or something. it wouldn't be the first time. (I once moderated an FML that had been altered to be more ****** up when it was posted.) not sure why they've started doing that...

Honestly the freak is the one who knows that the story is 5000 words.

if it was on microsoft word, it says how many words there are toward the bottom somewhere

ronkster44 2

Right... You think he actually read it, then thought to himself, "damn, that was long" then went back to count all the words?

There's a word count on the screen dumbass

triforcebandit 6

Yeah. It's a good thing there's this thing called Word Count though.

Jenningst 0

Twilight...ruining family ties since '05.

Captain0bv10us 0

Well that stuff was supposed to be private... but erotic twilight fan fiction?? really?