By 504-A1 - 11/05/2012 22:02 - Canada - Barrie

Spicy
Today, I was having phone sex with my boyfriend. Trying to be sexy, I told him what I was doing with my vibrator. I heard a loud bang, followed by him shouting, "Why don't you just fucking marry it, then?!" and then hanging up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 481
You deserved it 10 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you used protection. Wouldn't want to get hearing AIDS ;)

Comments

I'm a little teapot, short and stout; here's my handle, and here's my spout. When I get pissy and all worked up, that's when you hear me puff and shout, "Shut me up and kick me out." - Signed, The "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch".

You should probably go see him and tell him that you were trying to sound sexy when you were describing what you were doing with the vibrator and then ask him why he overreacted so badly to it. It is likely to be a feeling of inadequacy about his ability to pleasure or the size of his penis. The former of which might warrant worry as many women admit faking orgasms but the latter of which is ridiculous in many cases as women don't care unless it is either only an inch in length (too short to be useful really), or incredibly long such as 14 inches (very painful if the person doesn't know how much length on average that they should be using). In either case, comfort him and tell him that he has no need to worry as your vibrator can't replace him, it is simply an alternative release for when he isn't there or he isn't in the mood and it could easily be included in foreplay if you like to use toys.

I don't get why People thumbed your comment down. I think it be good they communicated so they can find a happy balance. -shrugs-

I'm not sure either. Maybe because the harsh, glib responses are more satisfying?

106- Google it. It'll come up with a variety of colorful pictures and links! But, just to spoil your fun: It's a male masturbation tool. It's basically the male equivalent of a vibrator, but shaped like a large flashlight. The tip of the "flashlight" is rubber, and made to feel like either A. A mouth. Or B. A ****** Hence, Fleshlight You're welcome. ;)

thatoneguy79 10

OP: It sounds to me like your boyfriend was not comfortable with the vibes you were giving off. Perhaps he was wishing he could give you a hand since you seemed to be enjoying yourself, or didn't realize how hard it would be for him to be away from you. I'm sure after he has recovered he will be back into you and didn't mean to come off so strong. Keep at it, and I have little doubt you will find pleasure again.