By 504-A1 - 11/05/2012 22:02 - Canada - Barrie

Spicy
Today, I was having phone sex with my boyfriend. Trying to be sexy, I told him what I was doing with my vibrator. I heard a loud bang, followed by him shouting, "Why don't you just fucking marry it, then?!" and then hanging up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 481
You deserved it 10 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you used protection. Wouldn't want to get hearing AIDS ;)

Comments

To be hones, it is a bit inmature to react like that, but i relate to him cos i was the same way with my gf, we never had time to be together with school and work, but as soon as we graduated she threw it away cos i was there for her, when she got it i understood it wasnt for the wrong reason, but because we talked things out instead just act jealous and hamg off, she even show it to me and it was smaller than my thing, have the op mention if it is a monster of a vibrator or just her bf size? . Is more about if the op wants the plastic more than her bf real thing or she just wants to be pleased at moments he isnt there.

Have the op mention if it is a monster of a vibrator or just her bf size? . Is more about if the op wants the plastic more than her bf real thing or she just wants to be pleased at moments he isnt there. Talk to your bf and clarify things, she doesnt have to throw away a relationship for this, dont get me wrong im just sayin this isnt that big of a deal everything can be talked.

Have the op mention if it is a monster of a vibrator or just her bf size? Is more about if the op reasons. Talk to your bf and clarify things. This isnt that big of a deal, it can be talked.

Use the vibrator with him next time. My boyfriend was insecure about mine so I suggested that I use it in front of him. He really liked the visual and doesn't mind it nearly as much since he knows that it's smaller than him. He even asks me to bring it over sometime to use while we go at it. If your vibrator is BIGGER though, don't bring it around him.

Lilybugg16 5

OMG, this cracked me up! so funny! thanks FML!

Well im the 3000th person to agree that your life sucks