By Heyy - 24/11/2010 17:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend when he started shaking really hard. When I asked him what he was doing, he simply said, "I want to be better than your vibrator!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 098
You deserved it 12 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For some reason I think this is really funny, maybe a bit awkward, but funny nonetheless. But at least he's trying, OP, he clearly wants to please you and is worried he isn't doing. So if he already is, then tell him so, if not, take it as an opportunity to teach him how to improve.

Sooooo...Your life is ****** because your boyfriend cares and wants to please you? Listen, princess, this this Fmylife.com, not ShowTheWorldImAColdHeartlessBitch.com. **** off.

Comments

Zombies_Rule 0

83, that's is exactly what I was thinking.!

Probably the guy from the other one talking about how the girl wants a vibrator for Christmas. Lmao

No comment may exceed the greatness of 103's.

hey don't laugh the guy deserves props! haha for tryin at least

_TONGAN_ 5

at least he was..."turned on"...lol...

HazmatPilgrimage 0

other than 7 who said it way before her..

For some reason I think this is really funny, maybe a bit awkward, but funny nonetheless. But at least he's trying, OP, he clearly wants to please you and is worried he isn't doing. So if he already is, then tell him so, if not, take it as an opportunity to teach him how to improve.

Yah, if OP doesn't voice to her boyfriend if he's doing a good job then he'll never feel confident in what he's doing... Poor guy.

you try why too hard, yeah its funny thats all u need to say

And if there's more to be said than 'it's funny'? (Notice #65 the correct spelling of that.) Then surely that can be said as well?

My thoughts exactly, 58! u write too much all the time like ur supposed to analyze every FML. chilllll !

**** off, just because she's more educated than any of you doesn't mean she's got to hold her opinions back. if you don't like it, don't read it.

nakidna 0

you have haters. that means you're doin something right honey! her comments are usually insightful and would be helpful in the situations.

That's hilarious. Your boyfriend is awesome.

mathew17986g 2

HA HA HA thats kinda awkward lol

srslyguise 0

My ex did that ALL the time! LOL!

Qluz 3
sweeney18 0

xD That's a good catch.. I want a boyfriend like that. hahaha

Sooooo...Your life is ****** because your boyfriend cares and wants to please you? Listen, princess, this this Fmylife.com, not ShowTheWorldImAColdHeartlessBitch.com. **** off.

Free advertising for my website, yeah !

Ok that made me laugh, great job Seriously, whats the FML for? It looks like he has a sense of humor in the sack, be grateful he is trying to liven it up and not just do the deed and be done with it

babydoll13211 0

whoa calm down it's just a website, stop taking it so seriously

your showing that your a cold heartless whiney no lifed bastard.... ever thought she wasn't into that kinda thing?

Chicster- OP clearly says her boyfriend wanted to be better than her vibrator. So that must mean she has and uses a vibrator. So that must mean she's into it. So no, I never considered that because I, unlike you, used my brain prior to commenting. Don't even get me started on "your" versus "you're."

doc what do u do for a living because im pretty sure ur not a docter

emilieee_fml 0

Let me correct him for you then. You're= you ******* are. Your= ******* ownership. Oh and lifed is not a word. If YOU'RE going to tell someone off use YOUR proper English speaking skills and stop making us feel ashamed of what the English language has become.