By 504-A1 - 11/05/2012 22:02 - Canada - Barrie

Spicy
Today, I was having phone sex with my boyfriend. Trying to be sexy, I told him what I was doing with my vibrator. I heard a loud bang, followed by him shouting, "Why don't you just fucking marry it, then?!" and then hanging up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 486
You deserved it 10 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you used protection. Wouldn't want to get hearing AIDS ;)

Comments

carina_47 16
Evilphatpandah 5

I dont own a vibrator, my boyfriend is more than enough!

You're boyfriend is either a comedian or a retard.

I hate guys who claim sex toys are a form of cheating, if that is so then their hands are guilty aswell

You never tell guys u have toys >.< unless they are into that. it makes some guys feel inscure about themselves.

BaDumTsss_fml 23

Woah. Trust issues, over a vibrator?

A "real man" would understand that most women cannot ****** through penetration alone, and need additional, external stimulation to reach climax. It doesn't mean you are any worse of a lover in bed, in fact, it would make you better because you are caring about the satisfaction of your partner as well as yourself. You can certainly tell who the virgins/brainwashed by **** are in this comment thread. I used to believe it was easy to make a girl climax through penetrative sex... then I got a girlfriend and soon realised that was totally not the case. If your girl can reach satisfaction without an external aid, then lucky you, it's most likely that she is one of the very few (around 15%) of women who can, and as such, it's not down to your performance... Although decent performance _is_ also likely to help.