By SimG - 07/07/2013 12:35 - Canada - Cambridge

Spicy
Today, I was going to fight the guy who my girlfriend left me for. While waiting at the park, he sent me a video of the two of them having sex on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 155
You deserved it 24 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

And now you have proof of them breaking and entering. Also se it to her dad :)

olpally 32

Wow... Go beat the shit out of them now. Or call the cops for them trespassing on your property. That's cold.

Comments

Did nobody realise that the video could be a snapchat and is now forever gone?

Shows how stupid they are ,you are better off without her.

Spring2013Bio 3

What are you 5? Why would you fight a guy for a girl who obviously doesn't care for you. Move on and act like an adult.

wow .FYL! But this is a total life fail on you.

O.P you don't deserve better, you deserve revenge!

We have no background story to draw anything from. For all we know, OPs ex could have simply fallen for another guy, and she was respectful enough to leave him. She might not even know that her new boyfriend was sending out a sex tape. OP doesn't sound too level headed himself if he was planning on fighting the new guy.

Well she might have fallen for him it is true - but it sounds like she was sleeping with the other guy whilst still with her bf and to do it on his bed??

IGaveRickUp 15

Ah, violence! How could we live without it? The drunks would certainly be no fun anymore! Be glad that you're contributing to our society! Of course it's wrong to love someone as long as it isn't you. Go get them, tiger. *wipes proudly tear of my face*

How the hell?! Wow, I'm so sorry OP. I hope you find someone worth it.

Badkarma4u 17

So how many websites did you post it to so far. How did her mother take it when you showed her?

Wow, im sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you.