By SimG - 07/07/2013 12:35 - Canada - Cambridge

Spicy
Today, I was going to fight the guy who my girlfriend left me for. While waiting at the park, he sent me a video of the two of them having sex on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 156
You deserved it 24 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

And now you have proof of them breaking and entering. Also se it to her dad :)

olpally 32

Wow... Go beat the shit out of them now. Or call the cops for them trespassing on your property. That's cold.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Email the video to everybody you want as revenge.

Comon man fighting never is the answer its your gfs fault not his anyways

Why would you fight him? It's your girlfriend's fault that she left him. I'd say she deserves the blame, not him. I'm not saying that you should fight your ex either, just that neither of them are worth even thinking of.

Your ex has left you. You might as well be the bigger person and move on. If someone is that low to have sex on your bed then they don't deserve your time. I wouldn't send the video to anyone yet, wait for the better opportunity because as some have said, your ex may not even know he sent it. So just wait! I also hope you're okay!

Why were you going to fight him? Your anger should be directed at your girlfriend, not him. It's stupid to be mad at the other person when your girlfriend is the one who broke your trust and ended your relationship.

Quite demoralizing it is, but it shows how much of a piece of trash your ex is.

Panda_Shy_Haven 17

It's stupid to fight over someone unless you're completely sure that they're worth it and your love.