By SimG - 07/07/2013 12:35 - Canada - Cambridge

Spicy
Today, I was going to fight the guy who my girlfriend left me for. While waiting at the park, he sent me a video of the two of them having sex on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 156
You deserved it 24 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

And now you have proof of them breaking and entering. Also se it to her dad :)

olpally 32

Wow... Go beat the shit out of them now. Or call the cops for them trespassing on your property. That's cold.

Comments

You were going to FIGHT HIM? Come on. If she left you, she's probably not worth getting punched in the face over.

Although what he did was obviously wrong, you're clearly a very immature individual yourself. Going to the park to fight somebody? What are you, 13?

bvbarmy4ever 12
assassinbanana0 20

There is no need to fight him. Don't let your pride get to you. It is obvious she doesn't deserve you. Instead of fighting him, go find someone better who deserves you. Your ex will surly be reminded what she let go

That is undeserved and I wouldn't fight him about it. The girl is obviously a low class ***** and the guys an obnoxious douchebag. They deserve each other. Let them get pregnant, marry and then realize they have nothing in common other then the fact he can insert his penis into her giant cavern she calls a ******. Karma's a-cummin'

Next time you see the guy, beat the crap out of him and send the video to your ex-gf.

That really sucks. What a cruel thing to do to you. I would let the video 'accidentally' find it's way to her parents. FYL for the video but fight the guy who your girlfriend left you for, really? That's a little lame.

This whole FML just reeks of stupid. Fighting the guy is illegal. Them getting into his house is illegal. And uploading a sex tape without their consent? Also illegal. And completely immoral and creepy, even if they were being assholes.