By SimG - 07/07/2013 12:35 - Canada - Cambridge

Spicy
Today, I was going to fight the guy who my girlfriend left me for. While waiting at the park, he sent me a video of the two of them having sex on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 156
You deserved it 24 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

And now you have proof of them breaking and entering. Also se it to her dad :)

olpally 32

Wow... Go beat the shit out of them now. Or call the cops for them trespassing on your property. That's cold.

Comments

Omigod.! You are from Canada.. I thought crap like that didn't happen in canada

You're an asshole for wanting to fight the other guy rather than accepting the fact that your girlfriend didn't want to be your girlfriend anymore. I have zero sympathy for you. And don't you dare spread that video around! Your ego will heal, but that sort of thing can destroy a person's entire life. If you spread that video, you are scum. No exceptions.

nattlecakes 19

Why even fight for a girl like that anyway? They aren't worth your time.

****** aren't worth fighting over, and paybacks a bitch. Post that video everywhere.

Why were you going to fight the guy your girlfriend left you for? Do you really want a disloyal girlfriend? Just get over it and move on.

meli_lissabloom 5

Omfg! I say you burn his house down!!!

was he raw dogging it or did he wrap it?

Sober1128 9

She clearly isn't worth fighting over if she went along with having sex in your bed with another man. That's just wrong.

you should sue the man for breaking into your house, and if you ate underage sue him for sexual harassment towards a child, then u win

caitiebug1119 15

Save it, give it to police as evidence for breaking and entering, trespassing, and sexual harassment. Then "accidentally slip" it to someone to put online and send to everyone.