By SimG - 07/07/2013 12:35 - Canada - Cambridge

Spicy
Today, I was going to fight the guy who my girlfriend left me for. While waiting at the park, he sent me a video of the two of them having sex on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 156
You deserved it 24 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

And now you have proof of them breaking and entering. Also se it to her dad :)

olpally 32

Wow... Go beat the shit out of them now. Or call the cops for them trespassing on your property. That's cold.

Comments

You were going to fight over her? gay. Grow a pair. Anyone actually worth fighting for, would never require fighting for.

gatorgirl2669 6

i do believe you are wanting to fight the wrong person... sounds like she needs the beatdown

YeahYeahYeahOK 6

that was meant to respond to #13s post.

PL0WW 20

That's cold, but I can't help but wonder why you were waiting at the park to fight him. That's more than a bit childish..

Honestly OP, why fight that dude? She clearly does not deserve it. The worse you can to that type of girl is not giving a **** or at least pretend you don't. If you had fought that guy, she would have gotten a kick out of it. Now why don't you do something much more evil and post it on her FB while commenting on what a bitch she is.

Bang his mom and/or sister and send it to HIM!

Looks like its another brick in the wall. Time to move on and forget about them. The other guy is probably a douche anyways and doesn't deserve the time or effort to even contemplate a retaliation.

First of all leave the cops out of it, be a man deal with this shit yourself. Second send it to her folks, friends, dog if shes got one. Third post it online, spam the link. Fourth bang his mom and tape it. Repeat steps Two and Three. By the end of it all you will have revenge sweeter than probation and a restraining order, which by the way you wouldnt get anyway if you posted the video, and you save the money for a lawyer.

Breaking and Entering, Trespassing, all you need to do is forward it to her friends and family and job done, If anything comes of it you have the proof that they broke 2 law's. (If trespassing is a crime in Canada that is, Scotland has no such law)

flippidyshit 9

Well, I hope you kicked his ass in the fight