By SimG - 07/07/2013 12:35 - Canada - Cambridge

Spicy
Today, I was going to fight the guy who my girlfriend left me for. While waiting at the park, he sent me a video of the two of them having sex on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 155
You deserved it 24 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

And now you have proof of them breaking and entering. Also se it to her dad :)

olpally 32

Wow... Go beat the shit out of them now. Or call the cops for them trespassing on your property. That's cold.

Comments

caligirllife 11

She already left you for him so what's the point in fighting?

2 things, a girl like that is definitely not worth it, and secondly that guy handed you a gift man, in your house without permission and video that can be sent to so many people or uploaded to the internet.

Did they use proper grammar? Because if they didn't you can really have a good laugh at their expense.

Give it to all her friends and family. You have serious power in your hands. Blackmail, buddy! Way better than beating the shit out of her new boyfriend.

that's when you share the video with the world.

DO NOT TRY and beat the shit out of him, stay away from illegal acts. Your life is worth way more then their shite actions. You can have way more fun... sitting within the law does give you some interesting options, explore them.

in some place public fights with an audience that both sides consent to is legal lol

avapaige1234 19

Life is a bitch. And so is your ex.

A little context would have been nice. Why did you have to fight him?