By Maddy - 10/03/2010 08:00 - United States

Today, I was going to break up with my boyfriend for taking me for granted and being such a jerk. He didn't even show up for our date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 132
You deserved it 4 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you realized what a jerk he really is. how do all of the assholes get the girls?

@MattCole: When I broke up with my first boyfriend, I first took him out and bought him his Christmas gift before doing so. There is nothing saying that the OP's bf had to pay for a damn thing. Maybe she was taking him out to discuss it over dinner or something. She was basically showing him respect by breaking up with him face to face.

Comments

I'm sure you are incredibly handsome, and in your own way, intelligent. I've rarely seen someone I wouldn't call at least a little good looking. But there are obvious assumptions, like how even though I only addressed you as "you" and there are a hundred other people on this thread, you know I'm talking to you specifically. And then there's bullshit. But. Whatever. You wanna win, you win. It's impossible to argue with a self righteous know-it-all, imbecile or not. So I guess you're truly right in that sense. Enjoy your victory.

selizabeth_s 0

What a jerk! He doesn't even deserve a proper break up in person! I hope you find some better guys! Good luck! :)

Oh, are you angry that you can't come up with a reason WHY I'm wrong? Too bad.

I'm not angry at all. You, however, are looking for a fight. I just don't care that much. Take your win, and please stop sending me notifications :)

brightred919 0

then don't even be nice enough to tell him you're breaking up with him; just leave

Cakemama 0

text him or just start dating other people he truly doesn't care...

hateevryone 14

dump the douchebag over the phone

ummm. you mean ex-boyfriend? otherwise YDI

DonnyGraf 2

Don't date jerks in the first place jerk.