By wtf did he do - 19/07/2015 09:02 - United States - Anchorage

Today, while in the waiting room at the dentist's office, I looked up at the news on the TV to see my husband's mugshot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 868
You deserved it 2 257

Same thing different taste

Comments

for demanding the police give him a shot mug.

mds9986 24

I would like to know too I hope OP updates us.

on the bright side she's dating a celebrity

Judging by OP's choice of username, I'm sure she's asking the same question

Uh.. Goodluck? Hopefully it's someone who looks like him instead..

If his mug shot made the news It had to be pretty bad. Sorry Op.

Should have just stuck to the outdated magazines...

For all the downvoters: I'm pretty sure #6 refers to the fact people usually spend their time in waiting rooms by reading very old magazines. So by 'sticking to the magazines', OP wouldn't have seen the mugshot. Of course she would've seen it later on, but hey: it's a joke. Lighten up.

Well actually it just asks the question that's on all of our minds.

As someone that also lives in Alaska, I feel for you OP. Don't know if you live in Anchorage but there's more crime than one would think over here. Wouldn't be surprised if he was hanging the wrong crowd or something.

HighasaCloud 46

That would sure be terrible. One should always make sure to send the right crowd to the gallows.

GeeklyChic_fml 9

Yeah I totally understand, I live near a sketchy part of Anchorage

What do you even do in that situation, do you go in for your appointment and deal with your husband being a criminal afterwards or reschedule even though that's a pain in the ass.

nonsensical 26

That's actually a really good question. I probably would've gone in for the appointment--but I would've tried calling him while waiting! Then go see him with squeaky clean teeth x)

Ted_brosby 4

Definitely reschedule. Bet you go as Elsa to costume parties

Ted_brosby 4

But what if she was getting a root canal or something. Imagine trying to have serious talk with someone while your mouth is still numb and swollen. Lol

grogers311 20

I would go & post it on FML... obviously

You would have to be careful in what you say, because he could get angry and take out his anger on you. CSI actually helps in real life sometimes. ;)

i think you should make sure of what happened before you jump to conclusions

He got arrested, so that wouldn't be much of a jump to make.

Yes, arrested, but not convicted. The media here in the U.S. will rarely get the story correct in their rush to get the story out fast. They also will almost never correct gross mistakes, and when they do it will be a single sentence spoken really fast.