By Stuck - 15/07/2009 04:01 - United States

Today, I was going to break up with my boyfriend after we went out for dinner. To my surprise, our families were also in the restaurant, to witness him propose to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 822
You deserved it 14 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw. I feel bad for him. I really don't know how two people in a relationship can be on such different pages. Couldn't you at least have hinted about breaking up?

rayrayy_fml 0

That's awkward. :/ Did you reject him? & #3, maybe they were on the same page. Maybe they both felt it was time for a change. She felt the solution was something new, and he felt it was taking the relationship to the next level, who knows.

Comments

if you think your life sucks after that, just imagine that poor guy that you dumped...

lovesucksxxx 0

If you were going to break up with him, you should've just done it. Don't waste his time by going to dinner then doing it after.

Yea_Wateva 0

What ever how am i giving a bad name juss i type lykk dis haha what ever were only kids were not gonna type lykk im some college student when i can get away wiff it rite now haha imma start talking lykk dis juss to piss yew off more (: and sorry im not 12 im 13 haha(; so whatever if yew think that thats yewr fking opinon not mine.

You a jerk. How could you let him take you out BEFORE you dump him. I hope you said NO. He deserves better.

CharlieMitsuki 0

Y'Ouch. Well I'm wondering if you said yes or not and why you wanted to break up with him in the first place.

babyydoe 0

aww how sadd, i wanna know what happened next

why do you wait till after dinner? so you can be a jerk and get a free meal out of it?

That is what you get for trying to break up with someone after using them for a free meal.

i SWEAR i saw the guy's side of this one...