By XLhottie - 06/06/2009 06:48 - United States

Today, I was at Target trying on swimsuits. I tried on a medium bottom and was so excited because it fit perfectly even though I've gained a few pounds. My self-esteem was at an all-time high until my mom told me I could never fit into a medium. I rechecked the tag. It was an extra large. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 188
You deserved it 23 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hustlinpimp 0

you should sit on your mom, that should teach her a lesson.

The size on the tag doesn't matter as long as the clothes fit well and you feel comfortable with the way you look.

Comments

Wow, the people here are bitches. If you've never been very overweight, you have no right to talk about how "easy" the solutions are. Food is an addiction and a habit that's hard to overcome. If you don't like fat people, get over your own ******* bias, stop being so judgemental and grow the **** up.

ohhawtdaymn 0

I wholeheartedly agree with 29. Just go with a one-piece until you feel confident enough for a two-piece! Those are less of a hassle, in my opinion, anyways, and most two-pieces show just a wee bit too much.

The Things That Bugs Me Is That ... You Would Have Known That It Was An XL .. Since You Might As Well Pick It Out.So Idk. P.s. Lmao At #3,#7,#9,#20. P.s.s.I Agree W| #24.

The thing that bugs me is When People Type Like This

Phoenix_GAD 0

31: durr. and i know how u feel. my mother calls me fat on a daily basis. I admit, i have gained weight, but its never nice for someone to tell you ur fat. And besides. who cares? You are probably a very pretty girl. Listen to #30. great advise. =]

Geeze, whats wrong with you people, fat chicks need love too. But they gotta pay. GIGGIDY!

So you can measure your self esteem in inches/cm I suppose. You willingly give a unit of measurement so much control over your life and I should pitty you? Go complain elsewhere, because I pitty you for your stupidity and only that.

at least you have enough confidence to WEAR a swimsuit even though you've gained a few pounds. I hate the way I look in them so much I don't even *buy* swimsuits.

ithedarkknight 0

Why dont you just join a gym and work out?