XXL

By Anonymous - 07/08/2020 23:01

Today, after losing 20 pounds, I decided to purchase new clothes. All of the clothes at the store were still too small for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 346
You deserved it 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

20 lbs is awesome! You rock! Don't let clothing options get you down, shop secondary, like thrifts and consignments for a great fit and a great price. Don't buy the best, buy the best FOR YOU!

bloopaloop 27

Still a great start! Also, I hope you’re not trying to shop at Carter’s.

Comments

20 lbs is awesome! You rock! Don't let clothing options get you down, shop secondary, like thrifts and consignments for a great fit and a great price. Don't buy the best, buy the best FOR YOU!

bloopaloop 27

Still a great start! Also, I hope you’re not trying to shop at Carter’s.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
genuinegoodguy 9

What size are you now? If you’re happy with yourself just go to a different shop!

20 pounds is awesome. Depending on what size you still are, you may just need to adjust where you shop until you lose more weight. I've lost 30 and am getting clothes from Dia.com. Then when I'm smaller than the sizes they handle, I'll switch. Don't let this discourage you. You're doing a great job. Keep up the hard work. You're rocking it! And if you're using Weight Watchers, come join the FB group Weight Watchers With Potty Mouths for awesome support!!!

Well done!! Just keep going, a year from now you will look in the mirror and see a totally transformed person. And to the people who clicked YDI or made insensitive comments: **** all of you.

rotflqtms_ 21

Just go to a different store. Hopefully that's not the only store in your town that sells clothes. If it is...fyl, if not, find a store that sells your size. The stores that only sell small and petite are usually full of snobby workers anyway. And they're usually expensive for no reason.

Congratulations! That's actually a good accomplishment! Are you in the teenage section by chance? I've done that before, don't feel bad. :D