By XLhottie - 06/06/2009 06:48 - United States

Today, I was at Target trying on swimsuits. I tried on a medium bottom and was so excited because it fit perfectly even though I've gained a few pounds. My self-esteem was at an all-time high until my mom told me I could never fit into a medium. I rechecked the tag. It was an extra large. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 188
You deserved it 23 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hustlinpimp 0

you should sit on your mom, that should teach her a lesson.

The size on the tag doesn't matter as long as the clothes fit well and you feel comfortable with the way you look.

Comments

vindication 0

Oh, and I know some people are overweight because of health complications, or whatever else the reason is, but it's NOT ALWAYS THE CASE. Instead of blaming your obesity on things you can't control, own up to your own actions and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Passively sitting around wailing, "but it's in my genes" won't get you anywhere - you'll still be fat. I don't hate fat people, just the ones that cry about it without doing anything to solve their own problems, but this goes for anyone with a problem, really.

Mulada 0

88, how did I know someone was gonna comment on that? Other then forgetting the space in fat asses, I see nothing wrong with my spelling. Really, I'm just calling you out on the stupid shit YOU said and all you can focus on is my grammar? Besides, why'd I be embarresed? Unless the Queen of England happens to be on fml, I don't care what anyone thinks of me.

Lots of the comments seem to suggest that if anyone overweight wants to go out this summer we'll have to buy those dresses ladies in the middle east wear that covers everything except our eyes....so we don't offend other people's eyes...... make them feel sick or suicidal or anything, because HOW DARE we try and wear the same clothes as them.

readblink 1

I agree with #22. Wtf is with all the people on this website being like, "If you thought you could fit into a medium, you're vain. YDI." or "If you thought someone was checking you out you're vain. YDI." Like those people don't ever think they're getting checked out or overestimate themselves. People are so quick to judge.

Anajox 0

The ONLY way you could have become fat is eating more calories than you burn off which I have no sympathy for unless you have a rare condition, in which case you should be treated for it. Either way, good luck losing the pounds.

Why do people rely on the size of the swimsuit bottoms to determine the level of their self esteem?? Go learn an instrument or something. Better yourself.

#78, learn how to spell practice you fat ****** retard. Holy shit you are one pathetic **** with no life. Is that why you gotta come back and talk shit about all the comments you don't agree with? Pathetic! Go do somethin with YOself Fatty McFatterson!