By nextstopplz - 07/04/2009 08:47 - New Zealand

Today, I was at a window seat on a bus full of people when I saw a person lying motionless in a gutter. I jumped up, nearly hysterical, screaming for the driver to stop because there was a guy really hurt on the road. An emergency stop and huge commotion ensued. It turned out to be some garbage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 690
You deserved it 54 896

nextstopplz tells us more.

haha wow there are some a*holes out there. actually I have very good vision and i am not intellectually stupid thanks... i was in a moving bus and it wasnt a garbage CAN.... i dont think people come in that shape, but a big bag of garbage that had split and stuff had come out and around the bag.. yeah. maybe next time this happens it will be one of the a*holes that commented on this lying in the gutter and i will remain silent. HAHA!

Top comments

Zerenade 0

lol, how the hell did you mistake some garbage for a person?

Good for you for being concerned though - many many people would totally ignore a gutter person.

Comments

You're a good person... at least you tried to stop. There have been several stories about people that pass by others laying down in the street, and don't even think twice. Good for you. Sucks that it was a trash can, though... you could've been a hero!

AntiChrist7 0

that's why insane people should be locked up

ur obviously an extremely confused person and #2 yepp thats right

patray_angel 0

Good for you for being concerned enough to say something. I know a few people don't seem to understand how you could have made the mistake, but the bus was moving (obviously) and you were probably only half paying attention to the outside world. You saw what you thought was someone in need of help and spoke up.

Hey, it it had been a person you woulda saved his or her life. That's important. A false alarm in the name of good is still good. Think of it more as a drill than anything else

You were on a bus, moving quickly. It's a very easy mistake to make....the people on here need to think more logically. At least you didn't ignore it and worry about it for the rest of the day!

elvin11 0

That really made me laugh out loud. I can understand though. My eyesight is not the best, and someimtes I forget to wear glasess and can surely mistake one thing for another at a distance. At least you had the courage to call for help when many would have ignored the situation, even if someone was hurt.