By nextstopplz - 07/04/2009 08:47 - New Zealand

Today, I was at a window seat on a bus full of people when I saw a person lying motionless in a gutter. I jumped up, nearly hysterical, screaming for the driver to stop because there was a guy really hurt on the road. An emergency stop and huge commotion ensued. It turned out to be some garbage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 690
You deserved it 54 896

nextstopplz tells us more.

haha wow there are some a*holes out there. actually I have very good vision and i am not intellectually stupid thanks... i was in a moving bus and it wasnt a garbage CAN.... i dont think people come in that shape, but a big bag of garbage that had split and stuff had come out and around the bag.. yeah. maybe next time this happens it will be one of the a*holes that commented on this lying in the gutter and i will remain silent. HAHA!

Top comments

Zerenade 0

lol, how the hell did you mistake some garbage for a person?

Good for you for being concerned though - many many people would totally ignore a gutter person.

Comments

Well you pretty had an embarassing moment, but hey, if it really was a person you'd get a medal of Honor ......

Yikes! Litter is a very bad problem. Go Green!

At least you were doing the right thing... sure it might have been trash, but there are plenty of people who see things like that all the time, and they don't want to be "bothered" with helping their fellow man... Like the dudes in Detroit that found the body of a homeless guy frozen in a pond, and instead of calling the authorities they just played through their Hockey game.

geoffgeoff_fml 0

Eh, you're probably blind but at least your heart is in the right place.

at least you gave a f*ck about someone lying in a gutter

"Last week I though I saw you on the street turns out it was a bag of trash just a big ol' bag of trash I thought you looked like a bag of trash" -Dreamgirl by The Lonely Island ft. Norah Jones