By lonelyboy101 - 27/08/2009 00:37 - United States

Today, I was at a club with my girlfriend of a year. A guy starts hitting on her while I'm sitting right next to her. He then asks her to go back to his place for some fun, so I start laughing thinking that there is no chance she would even consider this. I walked home alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 896
You deserved it 8 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your girlfriend's a ******* ***** YDI for not going after her

He shouldn't HAVE to make it known that she's taken. She should be able to stand up for herself and be like "I'm here with someone, I'm not a *****-nugget."

Comments

Bullshet 0

It's probably a good thing he didn't go after that *****. She's a ***** anyway, so she's not even worth the effort.

It's your fault for not having a car to drive to/from the club.

your at a club....drinking....why the **** would you drive?

mister_moops 0

ydi for letting the guy think she's available and letting him hit on her.

i don't think enough people properly grasp how this is neither a FML or a YDI situation. i can guarantee that she would have eventually cheated on him anyway, so at least it was out in the open to begin with, rather than on the downlow where the OP is wondering why a bunch of oozing pustules just randomly popped up on his crotch. it hurts now, but it gets better. much better. not to mention the sheer exultation of the situation if they happened to live together. there is no delicious schadenfreude like an unfaithful partner pleading, BESEECHING for absolution outside of a door with new locks.

tangerine_12 0

you better have dumped that bitch right there.

Dude you deserved it. What kind of wimp sits by while his girl gets hit on. I would have made my presence known.

I would have fing made sure he was on the floor b4 I left the club w MY GIRL. that's the thing you didn't fight him off, and that's prolly why she was gone, but also realize she was probably intoxicated, drinks get spiked with or without couples together

mbergh22 0

why everyone blaming the gf what about the pansy ass boyfriend who didnt stand up for himself.

Why the **** are people saying he should have stood up for her? I would stick up for my girlfriend if the guy started getting aggressive or rude, but she can talk to other people if she wants. And if she wants to go home with the guy, be my guest, not worth my time if you'd rather be a ***** then stay with your boyfriend. to OP: dump that bitch and tell her you don't want to waste each other's time if that's the way she is.

read the fml, the guy was trying to hit on her, the boyfriend noticed it and didnt do shit

And he shouldn't have to. If the guy is hitting on her, it's HER job to tell him "stop it, I'm taken." If you're in a relationship it's YOUR job to let people know you're in one, not your SO's job to police everyone for you. That's how trust works, I trust that my bf/gf will be a good enough person, and enough of an adult, to handle the situation themselves and express their current relationship status. I mean, you're not a child, have some responsibility.