By lonelyboy101 - 27/08/2009 00:37 - United States

Today, I was at a club with my girlfriend of a year. A guy starts hitting on her while I'm sitting right next to her. He then asks her to go back to his place for some fun, so I start laughing thinking that there is no chance she would even consider this. I walked home alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 897
You deserved it 8 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your girlfriend's a ******* ***** YDI for not going after her

He shouldn't HAVE to make it known that she's taken. She should be able to stand up for herself and be like "I'm here with someone, I'm not a *****-nugget."

Comments

FATTY_MCDOOGLE 29

that's ****** up. dump the *****.

Sk69Dk 0

What a dick face!! dump her ass!!

theshinepolice 0

YDI, but considering finding out who she is before you went too deep is a good thing, so I mean YDI in the best way possible, it just sucks it had to happen that way. and people saying he should punch the other guy are seriously underestimating the integrity and independence of women. women are people, not bimbos who go after the first guy they see and need to be set straight by men, and they SHOULD be able to stick up for themselves and not be floozy bitches without a man's help. the only reason stepping in would be acceptable if the guy didn't listen when the girl said "no". women should be able to decide what they want to do themselves, and if they want to be a **** and not say "no", its up to them to deal with the consequences, not their boyfriends. and if i had a boyfriend who had to state that i was taken for me, i would think he was just jealous and didn't trust me enough. OP was in the right and his ex (i hope) is a skankburger.

you have got to be ******* kidding me. "finding out before he went too deep"? He'd been with her FOR A YEAR...which leads me into the next part of your impossibly twisted reasoning: if you think a girl having integrity/idependence means it's OKAY to do something like this, I'd hate to see what your childhood was like. And she obviously didn't say No, since she went home with the POS. And if you don't think the boyfriends have to deal with these consequences, you are so dead wrong. Ask any guy who's been cheated on what it did to him. Girls don't deal with shit in these situations, they just keep whoring around on their boyfriends. one last thing: if a guy you happen to be with says something like "She's with me" or "She's taken" or anything along those lines, then you need to start saying it for yourself, otherwise you shouldn't have started dating him in the first place. It's not that we don't trust you (we don't trust any women), it's a warning to the OTHER GUY.

You've misinterpreted the post. She(?) didn't say chicks who pull this stunt have integrity in general, she said that women don't need to be stood up for because they are (or should be) independent. And not always can you say "No" before a guy decides to take over. What if some random guy casually came over and said hi to her, then her guy went "She's taken" before she even answers? That's what she meant.

theshinepolice 0

i think you misinterpreted me. its not okay and i would never leave someone for a random dude at a club. and it is sad when some guy gets cheated on by a ****, but wasting time to try and get her back is stupid. if she cheats its HER fault, and said "cheatee" shouldn't have to rescue her and get her back, she should get dumped and deal with it because she was a bitch to the guy in the first place. that's what i meant by consequences. women don't leave guys like that because they don't stand up for them and. being helpless and stupid is not "how women are". women are equally as capable of saying "im taken" and some people just don't seem to think that if they say its up to the guy. the OP's gf was clearly a bitch, not a damsel in distress or some puppy that needs to be stopped from running away.

theshinepolice 0

oh and i forgot to mention, fighting wouldn't be the answer in this case because he would have probably gotten arrested or something and look like a trashy cave-man dumbass.

dude, when she comes back, knock her out and snip her clit off with nail clippers. her life will be a living hell.

painandpeace 0

He shouldn't have to fight for her. She should be able to speak up and say "I'm taken". She's not some helpless child. The fact that she just walked off with the guy anyway proves that she wasn't worth the trouble anyway. FYL.

How the hell does she go off if you guys have been together for a year now? I say you break up with her. Can't imagine what she would do if you guys ever marry

bigcrazymike 6

Break up with her?! I think the dumping has already been done.

this is a win. she may have been with others behind your back. now it was done right in front of you. you would only be a pussy if you went back to her.