By bleeeaaaaaacccccchhhhhhhh - 21/06/2013 21:00 - United States - Washington

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my grandma playing with herself. Every time I close my eyes, I see things that no mortal was ever meant to see. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 285
You deserved it 7 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Even the elderly like to finger themselves. Or was she using a toy?

DKjazz 20

He probably doesn't want to talk about it.

That was supposed to be a joke, but yeah, I guess it wasn't a good try..

She had red shoes I couldn't believe it An a high heel smile just lookin' at me Support pantyhose running up to her knees The devil's got me now

I think grandma's beaver is dead, it's tongue is sticking out.

Hey you could replace the image in your head with 2 girls 1 cup. just saying.....

Am I one of the few people who thinks "who cares"? Non-hot guys and girls of all ages do it.

dmattimeoj 12

it has little to do with being hot or not - the issue is that it was his grandmother. would you shrug your shoulders and say 'who cares' if you saw your grandmother in the midst of doing that? picture it right now. go ahead, i dare you - close your eyes - your granny on her back with a huge black *****.. moaning.. still think it's no big deal?

MerrikBarbarian 9

Nah I'm with you. It wouldn't bother me at all. The extent of my reaction would be to walk out and come back later. Admitted I have done a fair bit of sex education and have discussed masturbation, sex toys, etc ad nasuem, so not much will get a reaction from me any more. To the commenter who said imagine Gran with a big black *****, if she wasn't embarrassed by it I'd probably ask her about it and toys in general. What works, what doesn't, good sources for buying toys... Whatever. Sex and sexual expression are no big deal to me. Some of my family know what I lecture on and have asked me for advise or to come with them sex toy shopping.

vencku 13

I'm also tranquil about this. I don't understand why people freak out so much. It's normal for humans to have sex/**********. That includes family. You'd rather not walk in on them - or be walked in on - but it's really no reason to think differently of the other person or act like it's unnatural.

tintaroja 14

I know you werent meant to see that, but be happy for her!

Get very, very drunk, now. No other way.

YDI YDI YDI!!! Unless grandma was in a public room in the house, you deserved this one. Why on earth would you consider it appropriate to walk into a person's bedroom without knocking? That is just plain rude. Just because grandma is older does NOT mean her sex drive is gone; hell the highest population of new STD's (yes, I'm talking about sex here) is in the GERIATRIC population! I think you should take your lesson from the traumatic sight you witnessed, and learn how to respect the privacy of others no matter what age they might be.