Kinky

By whatever - 23/03/2009 06:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on a third date with a girl. Things had been going really well. At one point, the conversation lulled. After a moment of silence, she asked me what my greatest fantasy was. I told her that it was being a superhero. She told me that she meant sexual fantasy. I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 706
You deserved it 67 777

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smooth one, man. But I do agree with you. Superpowers would kick an immense amount of ass.

Shoot...i would have probably said the same thing.....

Comments

Smooth one, man. But I do agree with you. Superpowers would kick an immense amount of ass.

AlwaySunny 0
decidedlyvague 11

Why is that an FML...? She still clarified sexual fantasy. Obviously she wants some of you in her.

Shoot...i would have probably said the same thing.....

jonnyplayzaguita 0

Yeah, who talks about their sexual fantasies on the third date. I'd be confused

Gotta say, as a girl who would've probably said the same thing, I'd have given you points for that...

Well with a question like that your sure to be in there... but with an answer like that I'm not so sure anymore. Unless you could change it to some kind of kinky role-playing or something But I would have said the same thing from a question like that and I'm 28. Superpowers FTW!

Fuck34 0

You can't tell me that Batman doesn't get laid...

LOL how'd she know being a superhero wasn't a sexual fantasy?

Well, you always COULD have played that off as a weird fetish...

i think it's sweet. and if i was her, i'd appreciate that you're enough of a decent guy to not be thinking about sex every second of the date. while it was your third, it's still nice to see a guy who's genuinely looking to get to know the girl before jumping in her pants. and yeah, i would have said the same thing too. i want to fly!

greendaygirl999 5

Agreed! I think it's really sweet in an innocent way, it shows that he isn't thinking about sex all the time (which I can't say the same for most guys...).