By bleeeaaaaaacccccchhhhhhhh - 21/06/2013 21:00 - United States - Washington

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my grandma playing with herself. Every time I close my eyes, I see things that no mortal was ever meant to see. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 285
You deserved it 7 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

poodle_juice 17

I once walked in on my grandma while she was naked. After a year or two of daily eye bleaching I was able to somewhat look at her the same way.

rokolodo 10

This makes me so glad my grandma is a double-amputee, she'll never inadvertently ruin my life by diddling herself in front of me. I suppose there really is a silver lining to every dark rain cloud :)

hazardmuffin 21
lonewolf6613 4

#33 True or not...saying shit like that is just....wow there's a special place for you.

It's called heaven. I'm an eternal optimist :3

They just call it heaven to get you into the straight jacket you so obviously need to be in. I really hope you were an experiment baby made in a Petri dish from some weird animal DNA and have no real grandparents (or parents for that matter). Even if it was a joke, that is never an ok thing to say..

There are a lot of things that are ok to say on FML, and that's NOT one of them. This isn't 4chan. There are some things that just shouldn't be joked about here.

OMG don't make fun of the mythical horny armless grandma! It'll hurt her imaginary feelings! Pipe down, I don't care if you're offended. It isn't real. People who get all hyped up over jokes are so annoying. If you don't like it, thumb me down and move on with your self-righteous life.

92- It IS okay for me to make up an imaginary relative. And I'm pretty sure my "real" parents are too intelligent to feel offended that a fake relative I made up for an FML comment happened to not have arms. Stop taking yourself so seriously, please. You'll enjoy life more.

lonewolf6613 4

What's amputated...her arms? Because if its just her legs...she still could do that...just sayin'.

Well, I thought it was funny... For all those offended, welcome to the Internet. You've just put your feet in the water, get used to it because this is a very deep ocean.

Jelbeztok 17

sounds like youre going to need therapy...

**** therapy, OP, that will not help with a sight like that :/ nassty haha

MissWhitneyB 17

I feel terrible for you. Fyl indeed

A marathon of Spongebob strangely has a similar effect on the human brain.

dmattimeoj 12

try to find the positive - a lot of guys have to let their mind wander to baseball or something during sex to try and last longer - you now posess the ultimate 'unhappy thought' to conjure up in order to - how do i put it - let the good times roll a bit longer! haha. seriously though, sorry because that is the worst thing ive read on here in a while.

perdix 29

Remember when Granny bought you toys for Christmas? Now, it's your time to return the favor ;)

graceinsheepwear 33

There seems to be a trend on here for people either not knocking before walking in rooms or people masturbating in places they shouldn't be-like on living room couches. I wonder which it was in this case. And at least her grandma's ***** (if there was one) didn't arrive postmortem.