By BerryRockstar - 21/04/2009 17:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on top of my boyfriend having sex and I was looking away doing my thing. When I looked back, my boyfriend had headphones on and was playing air drums. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 776
You deserved it 17 813

BerryRockstar tells us more.

AAAHH I can't believe I posted this on here and now i have to EXPLAIN myself to you people. Well there's the thing. 1) This was totally not a "Today" but a totally "Last November" 2) He was wearing headphones when we got into it, so why should i help him any 3) This was the FIRST time we'd done it, so HE was the bad lay 4) We're not dating anymore (I broke up with him) 5) FML anyway for wasting so much time with him I know i cheated on the "today" thing, but who hasn't. It just says that they all relatively START with "today" and END with FML. I hope this answers a couple of questions.

Top comments

Well, you weren't looking at him & paying attention to him, so why should he?

Comments

gleidu77 0

do you not have any peripheral vision whatsoever?

lunatic_cafe 0

ha my boyfriend told me stories about stuff like that! its never happend with me but he said with a few of his exes he played xbox while ******* them

TrueWord 0
detroitsucks247 3

The best kind of multi-tasking.

Well, you weren't looking at him & paying attention to him, so why should he?

StingMunFizzy 0

Yeah seriously, plus :D, BADASS!!! I mean **** you can never get a guy to stop slapping your ass or some shit, and air drums? I'm meeting up with this guy, and we're gonna play some damn air drums.

nevergo 10

no. clearly he just wasn't enjoying it THAT much. but you never say no

ILoveJace01 0

BAHAHAHAHAHA. your boyfriend is hardcore

ophelia87 0

Hey, it takes two to tango. Ever heard that old cliche? If you're "looking away doing [your] thing," then he's going to be doing his thing too. You must be a terrible ****.