By stuck - 12/06/2016 05:59 - Sweden - Hägersten

Today, I tried to break up with my boyfriend. He decided to lock me in the apartment until I say that we are in fact still together. This is the 4th time he has done this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 175
You deserved it 4 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh look. Stockholm syndrome in Stockholm.

mds9986 24

Isn't that kinda illegal? Not sure about Sweden law though.

Comments

how do you say kidnapping in Swedish

You must leave him now. He will not change. You have to change and leave now before he really hurts you.

Mysterybounty 6

Call the police wtf is wrong with you? This is how people end up dead.

Isa_fml 20

This is abuse. Can you call the police? Is there somewhere safe you can go?

CallMeWindSock 24

If that's he fourth time he did that I say next time you move out all your stuff while he's out then break up with him by text or something. This is probably one of the few cases where breakup by text is acceptable.

Time to involve the law now, before the law gets in over because of your dead body.

have you ever heard of a Restraining Order? This guy is dangerous. File a police report. Let others know what is going on. HE IS DANGEROUS.

What I would do is once he is gone, pack up your things and leave. Or maybe pack his things, get them out of your home and change the locks. If those don't work (somehow) and he tries this again, I'd maybe call the police.

sophie0908 16

Why do you keep breaking up with him at his place? Ask him out on a date then in a nice public, lock-free area, tell him it's over. Good luck op