Spineless

By Anonymous - 01/03/2012 05:35 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was such a coward that instead of breaking up with me, he changed his phone number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 815
You deserved it 3 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

illabye 0

Find out his number and text him "Ah baby I love it when you play hard to get."

lizard399 0

Comments

lizard399 0

Go to his job, create a scene and tell him that your pregnant! Or not..

HannahMarshall 6

It's gonna be awkward when you guys see each other again.

I think you all are missing the point. OP has clearly been stalking waaayy too much.

JurassicHole 5

I agree with 53, changing your number can be a real hassle and you generally only do it if there's a good reason. I'm getting the impression OP is one of those "carve significant others name in leg" and sits in her car in front of his house late at night till someone comes outside, where she just drives off. "Today, My insane ex-gf, whom I broke up with a week ago, has been constantly calling me so much I had to change my phone number. I'm scared for my personal safety now. FML"

hawkey126 0

What did you do to cause him to be so fearful of you?

Who ever had thumbed down 111 sucks!

lizard399 0

She realized it's over. Why would she do that?

Go to his house and tell him his tiny penis is not even skimming the surface of pleasure for you because of the simple fact that's its just ridiculously small. Say this loud and infront of his parents.

lizard399 0

"You *****! You tiny penis *****!" And then smash all of this action figures "Screw you, tiny penis! You don't even have a name anymore, the only thing your penis can over shadow is you!"

I wonder what goes through the persons mind whilst designing little penis' for boy dolls..

Lizard399 I was supposed to thumb you up, but I accidentally thumbed you down. Sorry :(

I understand you may be joking, but if somebody breaks up with you and you have to insult them instead of being the bigger person, it looks childish and immature on your part. It also shows you need them. Worse, if the best insult you can come up with is that they have a small penis (or ****, etc.), that's pretty pathetic and desperate in my opinion.

weetmaster 6

Hey umbridge, did you get my text?

wlddog 14

Umbridge... Did you get MY text? It's the one with a tiny penis on it.

genesisCCORE 3

Do you mean "ex-boyfriend" op?

violetsweety 26

That wasn't necessary. Duh that's her ex NOW.

lizard399 0

If she wrote ex-boyfriend at the beginning we would already know where it was headed.

manatees_r_epic 0

if she had wrote "ex-boyfriend", everyone would be confused and wonder why the hell her ex-boyfriend broke up with her, considering they're already "broken up".

illabye 0

Find out his number and text him "Ah baby I love it when you play hard to get."

lizard399 0

P.s. Your new apartment looks great 0_o

P.P.S. That new girl you've been seeing, she had an unfortunate "accident"...

danv79_fml 0

p.s. I think you need to go get yourself checked out..... there might be a chance that you now have...... you know what.... forget i said anything...

wlddog 14

P.P.P.P.S. You won't like me when I'm angry. *Nervous laugh* HaHaHaHa... You wouldnt be breaking up with me would you?

Lightcrusade 9

Too bad in real life this would never work, women are generally to crazy to allow just a simple matter as a phone to get in the way... I've tried. Good luck tho!

lizard399 0

Maybe the problem isn't clear communication, just saying. If you set women up to deal with their personal closure then maybe they won't bug you. And guys are crazier then women. Listen to yourself, you dudes complain over something you can prevent.

TheEpicMilkMan 13

*grabs popcorn* shit just got serious O.O

When I've broken up with my GF of 4 years I had to change my phone number because of >50 calls a day or night... Maybe he is smarter, did that before :)

TheDrifter 23

Or he broke up with her months ago and she has just been in denial and obsessively stalking him to the point he was forced to change his number.

bizarre_ftw 21

58 - Actually, I went on your profile to read the bottom of your Canadian carton of milk, I found your comment rather funny.

thiscrazything 1

Time for you to move on. Don't waste any more of your time with someone like that. You will find better.