By stuck - 12/06/2016 05:59 - Sweden - Hägersten

Today, I tried to break up with my boyfriend. He decided to lock me in the apartment until I say that we are in fact still together. This is the 4th time he has done this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 175
You deserved it 4 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh look. Stockholm syndrome in Stockholm.

mds9986 24

Isn't that kinda illegal? Not sure about Sweden law though.

Comments

You clearly have access to the internet via phone or something, so you haven't called the cops yet because?

This is when you breakup with him when you are NOT in the apartment

OP, you are in danger. I've been in an abusive relationship before, and I kept forgiving the guy cause i couldn't afford to move out and it made my life easier. This person is not just "restricting your freedom" he ******* LOCKED YOU UP. I can understand how hard and terrifying it may be to move away and start again. but your life is in danger here. Change your PIN. Call the police. Tell your family and closest friends what is happening.

Don't listen to the people saying YDI because it happened before and you should know better. You need help, you need your family and friends to know this is happening and you might actually need to call the cops. This is how violence in relantioships begins. Next time, instead of locking you up, he might decide to grab you by the hair and force you to say what he wants to hear. Please stay safe and find help.

so just stop answering his calls/txts,why do you go to his place to breakup with him four times in a row if you know what his reaction might be

Pretty sure that's abuse, and it's punishable. Just sayin'

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

HarIeyQuinn 5

You might have better luck doing it in a public place.