By stuck - 12/06/2016 05:59 - Sweden - Hägersten

Today, I tried to break up with my boyfriend. He decided to lock me in the apartment until I say that we are in fact still together. This is the 4th time he has done this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 177
You deserved it 4 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh look. Stockholm syndrome in Stockholm.

mds9986 24

Isn't that kinda illegal? Not sure about Sweden law though.

Comments

so he's a highly decorated police officer or chief of the local police or why haven't you called the cops on that psycho?

You've tried, it's time you pack up and leave without telling him if he is going to be childish about it.

I can only guess as to why you haven't done so yet, but humor what he says and when it's clear, go to the police and tell them everything. Even if this is the only thing he's done wrong to you, it's still abuse. Get out as soon as you can and good luck.

I'm sorry OP it must be a horrible thing but it is kinda funny.

Hahaha, that's ****** up, my boyfriend used to do that to me too, and just a couple months ago I had his baby. Weird he's not around now, huh?

this is the kind of situation where it's ok to break up with a text.

if this is has happened 3 times already and you still went back to him, YDI OP.

This is abusive behaviour. Please try to stay safe and find a way of leaving if you can (recruiting multiple friends/ family members to help you pack and leave while your boyfriend is out may be a safer tactic).