By Anonymous - 06/07/2012 02:13 - United States

Today, I was called into my first day of work as a cashier. Not even 30 minutes into training, my boss had already "accidentally" touched my ass 7 times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 272
You deserved it 2 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should "accidentally" quit, and "mistakenly" punch him in the face.

perdix 29

Yeah, you could go the sexual harassment route and get him fired while collecting a tiny sum after years of legal proceedings. Or, you could grind that sweet ass into his hand, become the head cashier, and get paid double or more for performing entirely different 'jobs.

Comments

You should "accidentally" quit, and "mistakenly" punch him in the face.

the_anti_hipster 7

Nothing like a little sexual harassment to start the job right...Your boss is a first class sleazeball. FYL op!

rcgirl2 11

I would've "purposely" punched him in his genitals.

Madden12 6

Or better yet... get him fired. Being new isn't a reason to tolerate sexual harassment. Chances are other people know he's a pervert.

JocelynKaulitz 28

You should "accidentally" fart next time he touches it.

silbot 11

Accidentally punch him in the balls 14 times an hour. He'll take the hint

blcksocks 19

File a lawsuit before quitting. Since OP is a cashier there is a good chance it's under video surveillance.

She's clearly overreacting. They were accidents. Lol.

tjv3 10

Our Operations manager is a dirty perverted old man I wish he would get fired but I guess he has something over the president of the company because he gets away with it. He actually promoted this girl who knows nothing and comprehends less than a log just so he can state at her and keep her in his office and work side by side with her. She has been in the new position for over a month and still can't do anything on her own. Is disgusting

ItzMeGuyz 3

I would've used a high-class judo kick, but whatever floats ur boat.

KaylaDawnn 5

Sexual harassment much? Lol. Pervy bosses are the worst. I'm sorry you had to go through that. :/

Why do people state the obvious then say "much?" at the end like its cute? Its not, especially when said by someone over the age of 7.

KaylaDawnn 5

I wasn't trying to be cute. I'm sorry if I offended you....

Madden12 6

#5 I bet you're the kind that hates the word "irregardless" too.

13: #5 might be a jerk, but the word "irregardless" is stupid and deserves to be hated.

Like your ugly ass has to worry about perverted bosses

bitch_pleez 10

13, irregardless isn't a word. Regardless means "without regard" so irregardless would be "without without regard" so removing the double negative, you are left with "regard." Therefore, people who say irregardless are retarded.

It is, however, a valid word found in numerous dictionaries which has its origins in the mid 19th century.. its an adjective and adverb informally meaning the same thing as regardless So irregardless of how you feel about the word personally, people that use it are not retarded.

This is when I wonder is OP one of those hyper-dramatic, looking for things to bitch about types or honestly harassed.

Well, getting your Ass touched 7 times in less than half an hour without ever at least acknowledging it as and accident does seem a bit suspicious.

OP is the dumbest thing I've ever heard People talk about. I don't even know what OP was

It was implied in the FML that the boss claimed they all were accidents. Could be a closed in space! I just have known a lot of girls who assumed the worst and over-exaggerated everything. Just posing an honest question.

calilovergirl 4

First and last day of work! You could become rich if that was on camera....

I have somewhat had this problem... I am a manager at a local fast food restaurant. Now only speaking for myself, but I am just the right height and it seems that people I train aren't in the flow of things yet. So it happens more with them that I accidentally graze or touch certain parts of them on complete accident. This sometimes freaks me out because well lets say I'm an adult and usually trainees are 16-17 yrs old. However, this only happens on occasion and I make sure whoever understands it is an accident. This many times in a half hour seems suspicious.

Well touching someone by accident happens in many situations. And especially because there isn't a lot of room in those check out lane areas. But 7 does seem like more then accidents.

Sorry about being rude but, You don't say?

Funny how everyone assumed it was a he.......

Let's just say sexual harassment is mostly performed by men, which makes the chance that OP's boss is a man very high.

19- you're no worse than the comment a few back stereotyping is annoying

...Stereotyping? Hello, FML-users, most victims of sexual harassment are women, which makes the culprits merely men. It's called 'statistics'.

Lol!!! IKR!! I was thinking the same thing!!

perdix 29

Yeah, you could go the sexual harassment route and get him fired while collecting a tiny sum after years of legal proceedings. Or, you could grind that sweet ass into his hand, become the head cashier, and get paid double or more for performing entirely different 'jobs.

Half of this. Because apparently people assume you can dress like a **** on a job site. And assume OP is even dressed as such. People, us guys are pigs. We grope even properly dressed women because we think we're suave, or attractive. But that's just illegal any way you put it. Doesn't matter how she dresses. "She's asking for it." does NOT equal "yes".

Or fart in his hand. Maybe he'll knock it off then. haha

So does that mean the things between your legs should be used for target practice? Or should I aim my foot towards your prostate instead?