By notamathematician - 07/03/2010 10:27 - United States

Today, I told my mom I was 3 months pregnant, expecting her to be happy. Instead, she screamed that I was no longer her daughter and she never wanted to see me again before throwing me out of her house, because I got pregnant out of wedlock. Nice math mom. I've been married for 5 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 591
You deserved it 2 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

She may not live with her mom but only had been visiting at her mom's house. I remember my mom getting kicked out at my grandma's and my mom laughing and yelling back that my grandma couldn't kick her out because my mom didn't live there anymore. Good times...

Maybe her mom does have mental issues, or Alzheimer's. When my cousin had her baby, and went to visit her Alzheimer ridden mom, she couldn't leave the woman alone with the child because she would 'forget' why the baby was there, and then put it outside on the doorstep.

manderrzzbabyy 0

haha she got tht memory loss disease?? haha. bt hey if yur married you shouldn't be worried about being kicked out bc you already got yur own home.....unless you still live with your mother. lame-o's lmao

Except, if they were married, why was she still a virgin? The marriage should have been consumated on the night they wed. This story just doesn't add up.

spazzman 0

sorry to say this but your mom sounds either clinically insane or a hateful, over conservative bitch. WTF so what if u did get pregnant out of wedlock? You're her fricken daughter!!! FYL def.

spazzman 0

clarify: so what EVEN IF u had gotten...

wellinever 5

That's simple. Your mom is NEVER going to see her first grandchild - or any others you may have.

mrzero 0

lost her last 5month memory

AmoraLynn 6

You have a very good point. I think the post was saying that since his parents were married and she was living with them that technically meant she was married but I don't remember that being how things worked.

AmoraLynn 6

Please ignore that last comment, this is what I meant to say. You have a very good point. I think the post was saying that since Mary and Joseph got married that it wasn't out of wedlock, but that isn't true. Out of wedlock means consummation before marriage it doesn't matter if you're married before the baby is born (which I'm pretty sure they weren't married until after he was born) it is still technically out of wedlock.