By notamathematician - 07/03/2010 10:27 - United States

Today, I told my mom I was 3 months pregnant, expecting her to be happy. Instead, she screamed that I was no longer her daughter and she never wanted to see me again before throwing me out of her house, because I got pregnant out of wedlock. Nice math mom. I've been married for 5 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 591
You deserved it 2 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

YDI if you're not financially supporting yourself and YDI if you live with your mom.

wow... i joined just so i could bitch about the retards saying she lives with her mother. First of all .... please show us where it says "today , i was at home living with my mother while my husband of 5 months was working at burger king cause we are young and have no where to live" yeah .. not gunna happen. Second. crazy mother i'd tell my mom to STFU and listen and re do her math :|

Squeezeit 0

is she an alcoholic? how could she forget you just got married?

littlenova13 2

geezums that does indeed blow well at least you have your husband and future child, and the rest of your friends and family should be able to do their math right, and so explain to your mother that her math was, indeed, wrong.

tell her she cannot see the grandbaby. cut her out of your life

Why were you living with your mother if you were married? o_0 I smell a rat....

why do u live with your mom if you are married? You must really F Your Life if you have to make up stories to F Your Life. Does your "husband" know this?

Did someone seriously compare this bs to immaculate conception? and then someone else said "I didn't think of it like that???" F both your lives you crazy dozers.

AmoraLynn 6

No I think they were just making a point that people should get off the conception out of wedlock is wrong because of religion band wagon because Jesus was conceived out of wedlock.

VAMPIRE_KISSES1 0

she doesnt have to be leaving there to be thrown out! duh! she could have just wanted her to leave after she told her she was pregnant

While I would have to say it is no BFD to get pregnant before marriage, I don't think your mom is a bad person for being against it (or for voicing that opinion...however much I disagree with the way she did it). Also, to #177 (and anyone who agrees with that comment): children should NEVER be used as a weapon. I don't care what the other person does to piss you off, you don't react by saying "fine, you can't see my kids." That has the potential to be extremely damaging to the children. (Note I am not saying you have to let your kids see everyone - it's just that decisions about who your kids see should be based on what is best for the CHILDREN, and not based on who makes you mad.) Give her a chance to calm down, then find a way to point out to her that you were married for 2 months before you got pregnant. I understand how strong beliefs like that can be, and while she definitely overreacted IMO, I also think she deserves a chance to admit her mistake.