By ehwat - 26/11/2009 05:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my boyfriend that since I lost my job I can't afford a Christmas present for him, or anyone. He said trying anal would be fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 882
You deserved it 12 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Reiterate that you have no money. You just can't afford to hire a guy to pack his fudge.

Comments

Hey, you're the one who can't give him a Christmas gift. When it comes time to pay the piper, he'll take any form of payment. Anal is one of them.

katiewubsmusic 0

Anal sucks dick - literally. Tell him your tight pussy is ready. READY FOR SERIOUS *******

Um, he shouldnt have had to ask. My GF bitched about it, but when I told her to bend over or get out & lose my money, she even put it in her mouth after without being told. She learned her place, seeing as how you have no money, you'd best learn yours too. Afterall, we are only with you for sex.

Go for it if your comfortable, you may actually like it.

cmm724 0

do it!! it's ******* amazing!! why is he even having to ask you?

Well, all the derogatory BS toward women on this page should really just reinforce why she thinks this is FML worthy in the first place. Some of the things written here are disgusting. Look, if your comfortable trying it then try it, a new experience is never a bad thing. But don't do it because he asked for it as a present...thats just sketchy. He should understand the financial situation your in and still be able to respect you.

#87 Best comment. #84 If you're not joking then you're an absolute douche.

It's the gift that keeping on giving!