By ehwat - 26/11/2009 05:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my boyfriend that since I lost my job I can't afford a Christmas present for him, or anyone. He said trying anal would be fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 882
You deserved it 12 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Reiterate that you have no money. You just can't afford to hire a guy to pack his fudge.

Comments

I don't get why everyone's getting in a huffy about this. He SUGGESTED that they TRY; he didn't say "BITCH BEND OVER" he said "Well... maybe we could try anal?" Is it so bad to EXPERIMENT with your partner? Jeez. And it sounds like a great idea for a present: try something new in bed.

HANDCUFF HIM, GET A STRAPON THEN GO IN HARD AND FAST A MAKE HIM SCREAM THEN SMOTHER HIM WITH YOUR BOOBS/ASS!!! :)

It's not much of a fml tbh and i bet you said yes to it ;p

comments like the ones on these posts irrititate me to no end. your ass isn't built to take a penis, and it's disgusting. FYL

Neither the hand nor the mouth were built for it either, but hey what do ya know... But of course, we're only allowed to be intimate with our partners if we do penis+******, right? Nothing else is allowed, it's disgusting! No touching, no kissing, we weren't made for that! Just pound it in that pussy, boy! Quite close-minded you are, dear.

Elksy 0

You're both being inconsiderate. You could have asked him if you could just not exchange Christmas presents at all, or if you could make him his favourite meal, or given him something you're comfortable with, like a ********. And he shouldn't think that you OWE anal to him, just because you're not getting him a present. It's your body, and if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. If you are, it's not that bad. But it takes a bit of preparation. If he just jams it in there, it's going to be sore.

But he never said she owed him anal, he just suggested they try. That's not being inconsiderate.

Elksy 0

Hi Dame! I just think the phrasing "Trying anal will be fine" suggests that he assumes that he's getting it.

TRYING anal would be fine, meaning he was saying TRYING it would be FINE as a present for him, meaning he was suggesting a present she could still give him. The only assumptions he's made here is that it's not a big deal, but apparently it is.

LoveIsASong_eddi 0

first off: Perhaps he was joking?! Can't tell here... Second: if he wasnt, try it, then tell him straight up that you dont like it and dont do it again, it's not that bad. Third: OR...try a compromise...give another option that you know he wants but that you havent done yet (and feel comfortable trying...)

Kokihi 0

If hes trying to pressure you to do something you obviously don't want to do (hence the FML i believe...) then don't do it.Its your body, and if he gets mad, ditch him.

kashar 0