Cheers

By imgoingtofreakout - 26/12/2017 19:00

Spicy
Today, my Christmas present from my boyfriend was chlamydia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 549
You deserved it 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PhantomCrevan 8

Erm. Unless he's had it for a while, he also gave you the info that he's been cheating on you. So... I suggest making it a Merry Ditchmas.

exileonmainst 16

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave my chlamydia!

Comments

exileonmainst 16

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave my chlamydia!

exileonmainst 16

*gave me Maybe a christmas gift from FML to its community would be an edit button?

We really do need an edit button. I have found myself quite a few times in need of one. Maybe if enough of us complain they will make one. Sorry to hear about this tho OP. That really sucks. Merry Christmas?

julfunky 29

I honestly prefer no edit button. Some people say such stupid/awful things that I don’t think they should have a chance to “edit” away their ridiculousness to stop the downvotes. It needs to stay the way it is for the FML world to see.

PhantomCrevan 8

Erm. Unless he's had it for a while, he also gave you the info that he's been cheating on you. So... I suggest making it a Merry Ditchmas.

Christmas may be the season of giving--but that's not something that should be ever given.

I'd give you a round of applause, but your boyfriend beat me to it when he gave you the clap

Lobby_Bee 17

I hope you returned with a nice gift. The gift of being single.

fortysixandtwo 4

enjoy your infected spunk lollll

tarabella 7

Well....It's the thought that counts :) at least he loves you enough to give you something

My boyfriend also gave me this a few years ago, but it was a stuffed microbe.