By ehwat - 26/11/2009 05:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my boyfriend that since I lost my job I can't afford a Christmas present for him, or anyone. He said trying anal would be fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 882
You deserved it 12 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Reiterate that you have no money. You just can't afford to hire a guy to pack his fudge.

Comments

291togo 0

Do you know why anal sex is better than vaginal sex? Warmer Tighter & more degrading to women. Try it. You'll love it.

Positive sides: It MIGHT feel good Negative sides: You might get hemmoroids, if he isnt careful you might get hurt (the skin is very thin there, and if you get a cut it heals very slowly and will hurt everytime you poo), if you keep doing it you might have trouble keeping stuff in cause the anal ring gets weakened..great if you get dieahrrea, if youre not completely clean when you do it there will be poo on his penis, bedsheets..etc... nice.., and maybe after doing it for a while he wont find ur normal "lady entrance" tight enough anymore... just my opinion..

yeah i agree with tunee. although everyone is different. besides, he only said to try it. and buy a strap on too !

Kegels do fine for keeping the anus tight, believe it or not. And I would reccommend condoms, just because of the poo thing if nothing else. And plenty of lube... well, even with plenty there are accidents. I won't disagree he might not like the lady door the same, then again the ****** contours to the penis so... humm... really depends on the guy. Trying is all he asks for, either way.

****** won't be tight enough? still he'll last ong then so it's good for the women

Chocolate_Chunk 2

usually, you should take an enema half an hour to an hour beforehand to get rid of the poo. it's also really easy to macgyver up one if you don't wanna buy one

hijueputa 0

perdix, LOL, ******* hilarious, about time you said something that is actually funny!

don't do it just because HE wants to. i've tried it several times, lubed and relaxed, and it still hurt. do it when YOU want to and when YOU are ready.

beanstalk0311 0

I would say it fair and justified ... Either find a way to buy him a present or shut up, lube up, and please your man.

291togo 0

Tunee, where did you get that bullshit? Just cause you do anal, doesn't mean your asshole goes loose. Unless you decide to be a **** star that gets ass banged 5 times a day for a living. Get your facts right. It doesn't cause hemorroids either.

TheMischiefMaker 0

Dump him, then you'll have one less person to worry about. Besides, any douchebag that gives you that as a gift idea is not the type you want to waste your time with. Eww..

well do it what the hell are you doing on the computer

You won't shit right for a week. Bad Santa Merry Christmas