By animalover - 13/08/2009 16:49 - United States

Today, I swerved to avoid hitting a dog that ran in front of my car. The dog was fine but I hit a road sign, ripped off my rearview mirror, and cracked my passenger side window. When I got out to examine the damage to my car, the dog growled at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 842
You deserved it 6 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a good person. At least it's summer. It would suck to have a cracked window in winter.

iLIAMMM 0

At least he didn't bite the shit out of you...

Comments

People die trying to avoid animals, you should consider yourself lucky.

would have been more of an FML if he bit you.

inspireme48 0

haha u should of ran the dog over for being in your way. stupid dog!!

YDI for being a moron and not killing that dog. It would've saved you some money you dumb shit.

You should have ran that piece of shit dog over. my car is worth more to me than a ******* stray on the road.

If I were you, I would've gotten my ass BACK in the car and rammed into the ******! To you: FYL. To the dog: YDI!

imagine PETA got ahold of this. i bet they wuld have like a boycott against the website or track down the dog! buht damm i would have used the emergency brakes because the thing is i love dogs. And animals are lik humans. so you would have technically been running over a homeless guy who couldnt talk. nd maybe he growled beacuz he was scaredd. i think you people are fukin harsh when it comes to animal. OK a car is a material thing. A dog is a LIVING thing which means it has more value than the car. It just depends on peoples point of views. oh and kicking the dog would be fuhkn retarded. if i were there nd i saw yu kick the dog i would have run YOU over. and wouldnt you be given a ticket or taken to court or somethng for running over the dog? And what if the dog did have an owner? you would have broken there hearts cuhz if someone runs over my dog i would beat the shit out of that person then gotten there car and run them over. well this is just me speakn so really i dont care as long as he/she didnt run the poor thing over. FYL cuhz your car is screwed up but YDI because you could have used the breaks instead of swervin.

FordPrefect 0
echarperouge 0

I'm praying this is a troll, otherwise the English language just got kicked in the face.

Best quotes of the day: "so you would have technically been running over a homeless guy who couldnt talk." AND "the English language just got kicked in the face." Epic.

when i went for a my driving test, i stopped for a cat on the road and automatically failed this is because by doing this if it was a busy street and by suddenly stopping the potential for car pile up etc etc is wayy worse than hitting a dog/cat i'm sure you'd rather be burying someones dog than burying someones mother/daughter/sister/brother etc :)

Nightmare1 0

How did you break the rearview mirror when its on the inside or the car? what did you do? break it with your hand? And you are lucky the dog didnt attack you

Aww that sucks! But at least the puppy is okay!! XD