By Moisdone - 14/04/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, I stumbled upon my boyfriend's Facebook. His second Facebook. On which I also stumbled upon his second girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 100 901
You deserved it 5 998

mdoodo12 tells us more.

As OP I'd like to say a few things: -yes, there were pictures. very. very. clear cut. disturbing pictures. as well as equally disturbing comments and wall posts. -creating a second Facebook account, people, is as easy as creating a separate email address and using that for registration of a new account. -i was not stalking. we all have random bored moments where we start plugging in random names to see if it will come up. his friend's name came up. one of her friends was my boyfriend. hence the click on his profile. hence....all the rest that followed. -bizarrely, i did find it amusing. way way deep down. way way after i was finished gagging at work when i found it. -and to all: deception only creates more problems. whether with other people or with yourself, you'll **** yourself over at the very least and barest minimum, psychologically. peace to all.

Top comments

Ooooh.. You should tell her too and then you should both write on your facebooks,"We're over asshole" haha

I'd send a message to his other girl friend... Just send both Facebook links to her.

Comments

Why would he put up another facebook and openly admit he was in another relationship on the web, when you could clearly find it....

search any name up on facebook......there are multiple ppl with the same names....and u cant see ppls profiles before you friend them so u cant be sure that it was him (unless the profile pic was the same) or something like that

That sucks...facebook tends to reveal people at their worst. I ended up deactivating mine a few days ago...:/

22_fml 0

what an ass....thats just bullshit. Find her and tell her then both of you should dump her.

cantelopenipples 0

#48.. how the **** are you going to fight someone on fml? dumbfuck.

tash14 1

I like the comments saying you should friend the other girl/his second account. I think his reaction would be funny. You should post what happens afterwards if you decide to do it... I'd be interested.

SarahBabyCakes05 0

and it's at that point that you should copy his other facebook URL, send it to his second girlfriend with a message of "hi, you're dating whatever his name is too? really, small world"

I_Hate_Cars 0

To the user 'ohhhhshizzz', seeing as the numbers are getting mixed up, I assume you have some other-worldly telekinetic powers and are able to connect with the OP, because she certainly did not tell the rest of us that she saw his picture.