By Moisdone - 14/04/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, I stumbled upon my boyfriend's Facebook. His second Facebook. On which I also stumbled upon his second girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 100 901
You deserved it 5 998

mdoodo12 tells us more.

As OP I'd like to say a few things: -yes, there were pictures. very. very. clear cut. disturbing pictures. as well as equally disturbing comments and wall posts. -creating a second Facebook account, people, is as easy as creating a separate email address and using that for registration of a new account. -i was not stalking. we all have random bored moments where we start plugging in random names to see if it will come up. his friend's name came up. one of her friends was my boyfriend. hence the click on his profile. hence....all the rest that followed. -bizarrely, i did find it amusing. way way deep down. way way after i was finished gagging at work when i found it. -and to all: deception only creates more problems. whether with other people or with yourself, you'll **** yourself over at the very least and barest minimum, psychologically. peace to all.

Top comments

Ooooh.. You should tell her too and then you should both write on your facebooks,"We're over asshole" haha

I'd send a message to his other girl friend... Just send both Facebook links to her.

Comments

OperationNicole_fml 0

This happened to me 2 years ago except it was Myspace. : I was with him for 3 years.

#83 apparently you have never searched around on Facebook...you can see people's profiles unless they are private...you could type in John Doe and if they have a profile and decided to keep it open to people or even people in their network you could see it... so no this is actually possible!

xOpheliacx: /b/ isn't your personal army you stupid ****. OP: if he likes chocolate milk or anything, get some exlax to hide in it and let him have it. in either case, dump his twotiming ass.

kellster 2

Wow, what lengths to go to, just to maintain assholery. I'm so sorry!

*sigh* Why *sigh*? Because, unless we're talking about those books that get printed and given out to you in college, there is only one Facebook, and your boyfriend certainly doesn't have it unless he's Mark Zuckerberg. Or did you mean a second account/profile? Yes, pedantic, I know, but people sound *really* stupid talking about "my Facebook" or "my Myspace".

wow #92 not only are you pedantic you're also shallow. Why bother commenting if all you are going to do is correct the way someone wrote their FML.