By Moisdone - 14/04/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, I stumbled upon my boyfriend's Facebook. His second Facebook. On which I also stumbled upon his second girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 100 901
You deserved it 5 998

mdoodo12 tells us more.

As OP I'd like to say a few things: -yes, there were pictures. very. very. clear cut. disturbing pictures. as well as equally disturbing comments and wall posts. -creating a second Facebook account, people, is as easy as creating a separate email address and using that for registration of a new account. -i was not stalking. we all have random bored moments where we start plugging in random names to see if it will come up. his friend's name came up. one of her friends was my boyfriend. hence the click on his profile. hence....all the rest that followed. -bizarrely, i did find it amusing. way way deep down. way way after i was finished gagging at work when i found it. -and to all: deception only creates more problems. whether with other people or with yourself, you'll **** yourself over at the very least and barest minimum, psychologically. peace to all.

Top comments

Ooooh.. You should tell her too and then you should both write on your facebooks,"We're over asshole" haha

I'd send a message to his other girl friend... Just send both Facebook links to her.

Comments

dump your boyfriend for being an idiot he could have easily just hidden the profile

I_Hate_Cars 0

#33.. I assume you have some other-worldly telekinetic powers and are able to connect with the OP, because she certainly did not tell the rest of us that she saw his picture.

Get in touch with the other gf and agree to swap photos on your two pages for a while. Then txt him to check out the new photos on your page.

Truthbringer 0

I'm impressed, he deserves both girls for the effort, if you don't agree with me, click on my link to fight me

Bob13_fml 0

Im calling BS on this one. She probably found a guy with the same name who looks physically similar, and she wasn't a friend of that account she could only see the profile picture which was probably not very high res. The logistics of having two pages is too difficult to manage. (unless he is in college and one is just college friends and one is just high school friends) Because of the way friend suggestions work people would add him and then latter be asked to add him again, most people would find that odd and would ask him about it.

Baha, #51, people would have a YDI party on that one.

I understand your pain competly...I just had this happen but it was with myspace, and he is dating a girl three years older with three kids....she was 15 when she had her first.

makjon86 0

haha that's actually kind of funny. He's a crafty asshole. What a cyberwhore. I smell the makings of a porno.