By Moisdone - 14/04/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, I stumbled upon my boyfriend's Facebook. His second Facebook. On which I also stumbled upon his second girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 100 903
You deserved it 5 998

mdoodo12 tells us more.

As OP I'd like to say a few things: -yes, there were pictures. very. very. clear cut. disturbing pictures. as well as equally disturbing comments and wall posts. -creating a second Facebook account, people, is as easy as creating a separate email address and using that for registration of a new account. -i was not stalking. we all have random bored moments where we start plugging in random names to see if it will come up. his friend's name came up. one of her friends was my boyfriend. hence the click on his profile. hence....all the rest that followed. -bizarrely, i did find it amusing. way way deep down. way way after i was finished gagging at work when i found it. -and to all: deception only creates more problems. whether with other people or with yourself, you'll **** yourself over at the very least and barest minimum, psychologically. peace to all.

Top comments

Ooooh.. You should tell her too and then you should both write on your facebooks,"We're over asshole" haha

I'd send a message to his other girl friend... Just send both Facebook links to her.

Comments

@#106: You've got it wrong. The actual FML isn't tied to an account and you can just type in whatever name you want.

tiltwrestler 0

He's not exactly the slickest guy around... but apparently, he's pretty smooth

username_az09 0

=[ I have been the other girl like that, he had 2 facebooks and he wouldn't add me to the other one. .. Is this Alyssa? This is Amanda.

Completely disappear from this prick's life.

Wow, that's awful. It sucks almost as much as when I discovered my ex's new myspace account (before he was my ex). We had both deleted ourselves from myspace because we both really hated it. About a week later, a friend of mine (who knew that we had both deleted) sent me an email asking if we had both signed back up because he found my ex's new account listed in one of his friends top eights. **Wow, as if that didn't sound confusing!** Needless to say, when I confronted him, he had tons of excuses and then he deleted that one, too. Only to make another one . . . I finally stopped accepting his nonsense and got rid of him. So, yeah, I feel your pain. I would send a message to the other girl with a brief introduction of yourself and the link to his other profile. Just be sure to let her know gently. After all, if he went through the trouble of creating a second facebook, she's probably as unaware of you as you were of her.

bwbabe09 0

that is truly terrible..wat did u do?

AnaMaree 0